Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gerald Wallace receives flopping warning for play vs Knicks

http://www.nba.com/official/

First high profile name to receive a warning
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Gerald Wallace receives flopping warning for play vs Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
http://www.nba.com/official/

First high profile name to receive a warning

The warning is stupid, it should be a fine on the first offense and it should be a moderately large fine. This is just like baseball and their lax PED policy. If you want to eradicate it from your sport you have to go hard.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

so thats 2 nets with the 'flopper' label. and none for the clippers yet.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Evans had a far worse flop than Wallace did.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
The league tries to protect Blake and Chris so they make a lot of money.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
but yet I watched Clips last night and not even a whisper of a flop did I see.
Even from those worst slithering floppers of all.
This rule so far = outstanding success
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Why is it Knick fan seem to post more topics about the Nets than Net fans? Here and on that RGM site this seems to be the case.

I thought we were supposed to be ones obsessed with you, not the other way around?
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Why is it Knick fan seem to post more topics about the Nets than Net fans? Here and on that RGM site this seems to be the case.

I thought we were supposed to be ones obsessed with you, not the other way around?

Look, I am not the one with the agenda here. I am not the one saying some team has peaked after 2 games into the season, and it will only get worse from there on out.

Flopping is a hideous league wide problem that needs to be seriously dealt with, and ended as quickly as possible. These floppers should be forced to wear a scarlet F on their jerseys, so that we can shame them in public, and hopefully teach the youth of the repercussions of their blatant disregard of authority.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #9
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
The warning is stupid, it should be a fine on the first offense and it should be a moderately large fine. This is just like baseball and their lax PED policy. If you want to eradicate it from your sport you have to go hard.

We're already seeing flopping at a really low level, the lowest I've seen in the last few years for sure.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #10
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Look, I am not the one with the agenda here. I am not the one saying some team has peaked after 2 games into the season, and it will only get worse from there on out.

Flopping is a hideous league wide problem that needs to be seriously dealt with, and ended as quickly as possible. These floppers should be forced to wear a scarlet F on their jerseys, so that we can shame them in public, and hopefully teach the youth of the repercussions of their blatant disregard of authority.
Umm an agenda?

Has it not turned out to be true? Have the Knicks not looked nearly as good as earlier this season? They were playing much better earlier on as their record and point differential showed. I was simply pointing out the fact the hot start was not that surprising (I explained why) and don't expect the blistering start to continue.. and it didn't.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #11
Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Umm an agenda?

Has it not turned out to be true? Have the Knicks not looked nearly as good as earlier this season? They were playing much better earlier on as their record and point differential showed. I was simply pointing out the fact the hot start was not that surprising (I explained why) and don't expect the blistering start to continue.. and it didn't.

Knicks going 82-0 was just a joke. No one thought it was going to happen.

I'm lying. I thought it would happen.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Knicks going 82-0 was just a joke. No one thought it was going to happen.

I'm lying. I thought it would happen.
I did too *sigh*
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #13
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Man, this is awesome, I wanted the flopping pentaly to be made a tech that adds to the 14 (or whatever) before a 1 game suspension, but man, this would be great.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #14
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Quote:

La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah that's good. He deserves it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: