Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #256
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 13 Game Thread and Discussion

If Giants win tonight we move into 2nd place because of tiebreaker, no?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #257
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Will Lesean McCoy get Alex Smith'd when he returns from his concussion injury?

Doubt it. McCoy had some ball security iissues this season, losing 3 fumbles... as many as he lost in his first three seasons combined.

Brown has lost 3 in 8 quarters.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #258
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

i need 37 points out of RG3
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #259
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
i need 37 points out of RG3

Hate that feeling going into the last game. I'm up 41 and have RG3 up against a guy who just has Nicks left, so i'm Can't believe how big of a Redskin fan I've become this year because of Griffin. They've replaced Philly as my adopted 2nd team, and it'll probably continue next year even if he's not on my fantasy team. But i'll drop the #1 pick on him if I have it.

But this game's going to be great. Giants have all the pressure in the world on him, the Skins could really make a statement here.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #260
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Hate that feeling going into the last game. I'm up 41 and have RG3 up against a guy who just has Nicks left, so i'm Can't believe how big of a Redskin fan I've become this year because of Griffin. They've replaced Philly as my adopted 2nd team, and it'll probably continue next year even if he's not on my fantasy team. But i'll drop the #1 pick on him if I have it.

But this game's going to be great. Giants have all the pressure in the world on him, the Skins could really make a statement here.
Its for playoffs too . If i win i am in
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #261
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All this talk about how RG3 is getting hit is funny to me. What quarterback doesn't get hit? Brady and Manning are statues. That hasn't saved them from suffering season-ending injuries. Bottom line, football is violent. No matter what he does out there Griffin is going to get hit, all QBs get hit.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #262
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
All this talk about how RG3 is getting hit is funny to me. What quarterback doesn't get hit? Brady and Manning are statues. That hasn't saved them from suffering season-ending injuries. Bottom line, football is violent. No matter what he does out there Griffin is going to get hit, all QBs get hit.

The mobile ones are getting all the concussions though. They have a point, albeit it's been beaten to death.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #263
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Magic of RG3? Really, he fumbles the ball and gets complemented.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #264
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, it kind of looked like a pitch at first
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #265
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

lol redskins have a god now. RG3 fumbles into a lucky Morgan who runs into the endzone and they chant RG3 RG3
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #266
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

What kind of lucky ass play was that.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #267
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
The mobile ones are getting all the concussions though. They have a point, albeit it's been beaten to death.
Troy Aikman's career was ended by concussions. And these days lots of QBs are "mobile." Sure, Vick got hit too much but that had far more to do with poor blocking. Plenty of wicked hits are delivered to guys standing in the pocket and looking down the field. The entire defensive line and often some linebackers are trying to get at the QB back there, unless the blockers are awesome he's going to get roughed up.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #268
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It would be nice if we could play some defense before they get into FG range (even if they did miss).
Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #269
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I need 5 points from Garcon. After Brees putting up 3 ****ing points, I'm surprised I can still win.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #270
Jackass18
The Iron Price

How about some fcking holding on the Giants?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: