Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Let's all watch how much better of an analyst Chris Webber is than Shaq tonight

So tonight, Charles Barkley is not in the TNT studio. So Chris Webber is sitting in his seat. So, it's Ernie, Kenny, Shaq, and Webber.

We've had many discussions about how much better Webber is than Shaq, but i don't remember seeing them together at TNT at the same time.

Let's all sit back and watch Chris Webber make great points, while Shaq sits there making dumb comments and trying (and failing) to be funny.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's all watch how much better of an analyst Chris Webber is than Shaq tonight

cweb chuck kenny earnie is the dream team.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Let's all watch how much better of an analyst Chris Webber is than Shaq tonight

It already started on their discussion there about San Antonio benching their best guys. Webber had a lot to say, and a lot of it was money. Meanwhile, Shaq had nothing at all to say.

Last edited by tmacattack33 : 11-29-2012 at 08:14 PM.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
muppets
Can barely lace up my sneakers

muppets has an OK reputation so far

Shaq isn't 1/2 the analyst Chris Webber is. That''s a well known fact. He's just there cuz he's Shaq.
muppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't need to listen to Chris Webber to know that he is better and that Shaq sucks lol
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shaq will be here for the next 30 years. Better get use to it. There needs to be an Audio choice that allows you not to hear Shaq.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
cweb chuck kenny earnie is the dream team.

I know 5 is a lot but if they could have:

Ernie
Kenny
Chuck
C Webb
GP

That would be guaranteed Emmys for the next few years.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I know 5 is a lot but if they could have:

Ernie
Kenny
Chuck
C Webb
GP

That would be guaranteed Emmys for the next few years.
how does everyone in the world understand this except for nba execs? they need to put this shit together asap
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #9
Blackisbig
Serious playground baller

Blackisbig has decent reputation

Chris Webber is a moron who simply repeats what everybody else already knows. At least Shaq says outlandish crap that nobody else says. Webber brings nothing to the table at all.
Blackisbig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: