Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Dear Mr. Stern,

Quote:
We are sitting our 4 best players because of back spasms.

Regards,

Greg Pop

Can't fine the Spurs for this move. As for the fans, buyer beware when purchasing tickets. Fans should treat regular season games like preseason games, things happen and players will sit.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dear Mr. Stern,

I was scared that we might not hear your opinion on this, thanks for posting it. Now ISH can be at peace.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I've been to plenty of games where a great player on the Spurs or the opponents wasn't playing... It happens... Thankfully for me, I love watching the NBA through and through... Sometimes, it even adds to the interest level, believe or not.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
I've been to plenty of games where a great player on the Spurs or the opponents wasn't playing... It happens... Thankfully for me, I love watching the NBA through and through... Sometimes, it even adds to the interest level, believe or not.

The most logical input so far.

some fans need to stop crying...I dislike the Spurs but I like how they think of the team first.

Forget trying to satisfy sponsors and fans...it's not what players play for.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #5
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Dear Mr. Stern,

I am sitting out four players tonight because there is no rule that says I can't.

Up Yours,
Pop
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
Dear Mr. Stern,

I am sitting out four players tonight because there is no rule that says I can't.

Up Yours,
Pop

Old 11-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Can't fine the Spurs for this move. As for the fans, buyer beware when purchasing tickets. Fans should treat regular season games like preseason games, things happen and players will sit.

F*cking lame. If they were really hurt I could understand. But don't give me this shit about fans should be treating regular season games like preseason games. That's a load of crap. Fans pay their hard earned money to go see these guys play and this early in the season in a big game like this they should be out on the court playing.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #8
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
F*cking lame. If they were really hurt I could understand. But don't give me this shit about fans should be treating regular season games like preseason games. That's a load of crap. Fans pay their hard earned money to go see these guys play and this early in the season in a big game like this they should be out on the court playing.

Let's say you are right. So a fan pays for these games and the guy gets hurt and gets taken out in the 1st quarter.

Should the fans still demand him to play because of hard earned money was spent here?

You are trying to dictate how the coaches coach their team. Fans and sponsors should dictate how teams are being coached or managed.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

I'd be pretty offended if I were the rest of the Spurs players. The league basically just said they're not worth watching.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #10
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
I'd be pretty offended if I were the rest of the Spurs players. The league basically just said they're not worth watching.

more fuel for the fire. and if they do indeed pull off then win, theyll be known as the bench that beat the heat. so its a win win pretty much for SA.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: