Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #46
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Where Americans are moving to. Guess what state has 3 of the top 5?

TEXAS
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 PM   #47
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Austin is probably the most lib city in the US.

Austin is not the most liberal city in America. It just stands out compared to the rest of Texas. I've been to Austin, Berkeley, CA and Northampton, MA and those other two are definitely more liberal.

I just googled this to verify this and Austin doesn't even appear on the lists of top 20 liberal cities in America.

San Francisco usually tops the list

Last edited by KevinNYC : 11-30-2012 at 11:05 PM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #48
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Austin > Ft.Worth >>>>>>>>>>> Dallas > Houston >>>>>>>>>> SA.

Every true Texan would agree.
Are you from Austin?

As a music fan and a barbecue fan, I could definitely live in Austin, the only thing I wouldn't like is the heat in Summer.

As an East Coaster the geography in Texas trips me out. Drove from Ft. Worth to Austin and it is flaaaaat.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #49
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Austin is not the most liberal city in America. It just stands out compared to the rest of Texas. I've been to Austin, Berkeley, CA and Northampton, MA and those other two are definitely more liberal.

I just googled this to verify this and Austin doesn't even appear on the lists of top 20 liberal cities in America.

San Francisco usually tops the list
Really? P tiddy stated this as fact in another thread.

Last edited by ace23 : 11-30-2012 at 11:47 PM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #50
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Are you from Austin?

As a music fan and a barbecue fan, I could definitely live in Austin, the only thing I wouldn't like is the heat in Summer.

As an East Coaster the geography in Texas trips me out. Drove from Ft. Worth to Austin and it is flaaaaat.

Yes, I'm from Austin. I love Texas, but the summers are awful. I don't know how long I can handle it. I've never been to east coast, lol.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #51
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

think about it. it's the most liberal city in a pretty conservative state. the others are the most liberal cities in fairly liberal states.

I mean Karl Rove worked out of Austin for decades.

It's a state capital so Texas politicians and lobbyist and all that would be there too.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #52
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are ISH Texans really arguing that their state is liberal just to fit in with ISH's resident left-wing majority?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #53
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
I've never been to east coast, lol.
Even on long trips on the East Coast, you're never on a basically endless straight highway, there's always hills and dips and curves. And a heck of a lot more trees.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #54
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yes, I'm from Austin. I love Texas, but the summers are awful. I don't know how long I can handle it. I've never been to east coast, lol.

Come visit me in DC. I know all the good gay bars, you big queer.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #55
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Quote:
Austin > Ft.Worth >>>>>>>>>>> Dallas > Houston >>>>>>>>>> SA.

Every true Texan would agree.

Nah. SA/Houston > Austin > Dallas/Ft.Worth

Austin is a wannabe NYC with a bunch of hipsters. Dallas misses out on all the delicious food that the southern cities have. Houston's traffic sucks balls but they have maybe the most cool places to go. SA is super chill and also has great food and is CHEAP AS SHIT but has less places to go.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:41 PM   #56
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Are ISH Texans really arguing that their state is liberal just to fit in with ISH's resident left-wing majority?

No.

They are arguing the entire state isn't Lubbock.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #57
Dbrog

Quote:
No.

well played
Old 11-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #58
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No.

What's wrong with Lubbock?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #59
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Did I say anything was wrong with Lubbock? Other than the fact it's a hellhole filled with small-minded people reminiscent of the Taliban according to this one internet comment I just read.

Last edited by KevinNYC : 12-01-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #60
Dbrog

Quote:

Well, besides there being nothing there other than T-Tech, having crazy conservative people, and being a cotton/production town...I guess nothing
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: