Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: Andrew Bynum and ex neighbors suing each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
Change title to suit, countersuit please. Dang autocorrect crap.

"Suit, countersuit" autocorrects to "suing each other"?
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #17
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Normally I'm more apt to believe the person who initiates a law suit over the allegations made in a counter-suit, but I can see Bynum doing all the things that the Becketts' alleged. We'll see how this goes.

But this suit does make me question Bynum's judgement a little. Seeing that he's such a high profile person [and as such he should know that its impossible for him to sue anyone without it being big news], and the fact that the Becketts have moved and he plays on a team half way around the country, I have to question why he thought this suit would be worth his time or money.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #18
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far

I went to westchester high school, some people that lived by bynum said he was sort of reckless especially when driving down the neighborhood, he would speed
KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #19
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has not been impressing people

Bynum acting all gheto in the rich suburbs...why am I not surprised.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #20
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For some reason, I often can't think of Andrew Bynum without picturing his MySpace page.

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #21
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

I'm with Bynum on this. White people who live in rich neighborhoods are the worst.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #22
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was going to ask why they can't just solve their problems like reasonable adults instead of wasting the courts time... then I remembered we were talking about Andrew Bynum.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #23
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
For some reason, I often can't think of Andrew Bynum without picturing his MySpace page.

"pepsi or coke" "I got acme"
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #24
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

got to feel for Drew.

He went from living in L.A. and chilling with stars at Staples and partying with stars to cold @ss Philly winters and to rocking that nappy fro.

9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #25
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I read some Laker players have complained about Bynum blasting loud music in the locker room all the time. Doesn't surprise he was doing it at home. It's a shame how inconsiderate some people are.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #26
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
I read some Laker players have complained about Bynum blasting loud music in the locker room all the time. Doesn't surprise he was doing it at home. It's a shame how inconsiderate some people are.
What locker room doesn't have music?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #27
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
What locker room doesn't have music?

Did you seriously not get the point?

Cause it's interesting if you missed the point to better fit your views.

Obviously by what he said the other players would be annoyed by how loud music is, and that would mean that he had it significantly loud, and that can be irritating to those around who are not listening to his music, or simply trying to talk. But perhaps you blast music really loud, your neighbors complain, so the subject makes you defensive. So instead of reading the obvious, you took it as if it was simply listening to music. That the complaint was simply that he was just listening to music. It's interesting because of the denial that the human brain goes through to better fit personal comfort.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #28
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Seriously? Some couple has the stones to do all this to a 7' NBA player?

Think of the headlines: "Seven-foot NBA Star Attacks Elderly Neighbors"

"Radioactive" doesn't begin to describe what he'd be after that.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #29
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

I went to college in Westchester and I rode my bike near Bynum's pad all the time. I think Phil lived near too cuz I'd see him at Bristol Farms.

Anyway, I'm sure Bynum was being a shitty neighbor, but at the same time, the suburbs there are full of high-strung, straight-laced, highly conservative white folks. Anything that can't be found on the Lifetime channel isn't going to fly with them.

The other people living there are college students, and the Westchester residents frequently complained about the abundance of parties and general noise. I understand their annoyance, but at the same time, when you move right next to a university, what do you expect?
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #30
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation

Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: