Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #16
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who Plays Miami in the ECF this Season?

Well if a team ends up being the No.1 seed in Eastern Conference, its likely to play Miami in ECF.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #17
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka

I'm not sold on the Knicks yet.

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #18
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

I've watched them play once this season and they lost to Brooklyn. Forgive me for not drinking the Kool-Aid just yet.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #19
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Brooklyn looks like that team at the moment.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #20
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
Carmelo is the best player out of Knicks/Nets/Celtics, so I take Knicks.

He also has the least amount of playoff success out of those team's best players
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinselTime12
The Bulls. Derrick Rose comes back better and ever and destroys the competition and leads the Bulls to the Finals.

Cinderella story on its way.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #22
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
I've watched them play once this season and they lost to Brooklyn. Forgive me for not drinking the Kool-Aid just yet.

uhhh... New York was on the end of a back-to-back, playing without Kidd, Shumpert and Amare, and they took Brooklyn to OT.

That win for Brooklyn should mean very little in comparing both teams.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #23
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
uhhh... New York was on the end of a back-to-back, playing without Kidd, Shumpert and Amare, and they took Brooklyn to OT.

That win for Brooklyn should mean very little in comparing both teams.

That's adorable and all that, but seriously...I haven't seen them enough to judge one way or the other. No need for Knicks fans to get their panties in a bunch.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #24
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Knicks were red hot from the 3 point line, but they've cooled off a bit. Plus their defense hasn't been as good as it was earlier in the season. The Knicks have proven to be a good team this year and much improved from last year, but it's still too early to get upset about people not listing the Knicks as the 2nd best team.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #25
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

In my unbiased opinion, since I don't have a horse in that particular race, I fully believe that the Knicks will do it.

Percentages imho

Knicks - 50%
Nets - 25%
Celtics - 10%
Hawks - 10%
Bulls - 5% (much higher if Rose comes back, and dominates)
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #26
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
In my unbiased opinion, since I don't have a horse in that particular race, I fully believe that the Knicks will do it.

Percentages imho

Knicks - 50%
Nets - 25%
Celtics - 10%
Hawks - 10%
Bulls - 5% (much higher if Rose comes back, and dominates)

As a old school Heat fan, I would actually love to face the Knicks in the ECF.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

it could be knicks, nets, celtics any of those 3. i feel as if knicks get past the 1st round, their confidence will only grow. its that damn 1st round thats been the monkey, and they need to get it off their backs already.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #28
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
As a old school Heat fan, I would actually love to face the Knicks in the ECF.
That would be cool, but it wouldn't be a rivalry like in the 90's for the players. The fans might get into it a lot more after playing two years in a row, but the players are too buddy buddy for it to be a true rivalry.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #29
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Miami probably gets the #1 seed, so then it matters who ends up at the 2 and 3 (assuming no upsets).

I think both Brooklyn and New York are hungrier during the season than Boston will be, so I think they'll end up 2 and 3. That means Boston could slide into the 4/5 spot and see Miami in the second round.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #30
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

It will be either the Knicks or Nets.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: