Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #136
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

If Rubio sucked in Euroleague how did he win three straight MVP's there?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #137
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You post a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with the fact that they both SUCKED in Euroleague, because YOU ARE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Thank you.

I post facts showing how they were selected for official Euroleague awards that acknowledged their excellence in Euroleague and how their were major contributors to a Euroleague champions or a Euroleague runner-up.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #138
UK-NJ
High School Starter
 
UK-NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sheffield, England
Posts: 842
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
If Rubio sucked in Euroleague how did he win three straight MVP's there?
I think it was actually 4 + a couple scoring titles.

On a more serious note: Mirza... I think there's potential for him to be a solid contributor for us. People are very quick to write him off, but I see some good signs in there too. He's clearly adjusting to the more open style of play in the NBA & as such his defense has been made to look a lot worse than it actually is. He's making a lot of the wrong rotations & is generally looking like a liability on that end of the floor. With that said, I think that he can become at least passable on D once he figures out where he needs to be & what's expected of him.

My main concern so far is that he put on WAY too much weight during the off season. Whoever told him that he needed to bulk up for the NBA need shooting. Not only is he lumbering slowly around the court, but virtually all of his shots are coming up short because of it. Again, this is something that I think can be rectified with time.

I expect him to be able to fill in as a stretch option off the bench when we need to spread the floor. He showed signs of utilising his pull up J in the OKC game & I really do hope he continues to showcase that element of his skill set. He's got too much talent on offense to be used solely as a spot up 3PT shooter off the bench.

Just gotta hope he cuts that weight sooner rather than later.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #139
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Let's ignore for a second the fact that Rubio was a major contributor on a Euroleague champion and Childress a major contributor on a Euroleague runner-up. I just want you to explain if they were so much trash why Euroleague awarded them with yearly awards.

I mean you just bragged how Spanoulis was given an award for monthly MVP yet Childress and Rubio were given yearly awards yet you deny that and call them trash.

Rubio was awarded the Euroleague Rising Star. Which means official Euroleague selected Rubio as the best player in the league aged 22 and under. And this was when he was 19 and the starting pg for the Euroleague champs.

Childress was awarded All-Euroleague second team selection. Which means official Euroleague selected childress as the 3rd or 4th best player for his position. And this was when he was leading a Euroleague runner-up in minutes.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #140
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e-team-2009-10

Here's a nice link for ya'll. This is from Euroleague website. As I am quoting from the Euroleague website.

"The best players of the 2009-10 Euroleague Basketball season were honored on Saturday night at the annual Euroleague Basketball Awards Ceremony held at the historic Paris city hall, Hôtel de Ville"

And just look at the picture. Who are those two players standing in the 2nd role at the event at the annual Euroleague Basketball Awards Ceremony honoring the best players of the 2009-10 Euroleague Basketball Season? Childress and Rubio.

I have proven without a doubt that it is you how is the pathological liar.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #141
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,117
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
If Rubio sucked in Euroleague how did he win three straight MVP's there?

If Spanoulis sucked in NBA how did he win 5 MVPs there?

Last edited by Euroleague : 12-05-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #142
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,117
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
I post facts showing how they were selected for official Euroleague awards that acknowledged their excellence in Euroleague and how their were major contributors to a Euroleague champions or a Euroleague runner-up.

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #143
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,117
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Let's ignore for a second the fact that Rubio was a major contributor on a Euroleague champion and Childress a major contributor on a Euroleague runner-up. I just want you to explain if they were so much trash why Euroleague awarded them with yearly awards.

I mean you just bragged how Spanoulis was given an award for monthly MVP yet Childress and Rubio were given yearly awards yet you deny that and call them trash.

Rubio was awarded the Euroleague Rising Star. Which means official Euroleague selected Rubio as the best player in the league aged 22 and under. And this was when he was 19 and the starting pg for the Euroleague champs.

Childress was awarded All-Euroleague second team selection. Which means official Euroleague selected childress as the 3rd or 4th best player for his position. And this was when he was leading a Euroleague runner-up in minutes.


PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #144
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e-team-2009-10

Here is a link to the official Euroleague website. I am not saying anything. Read the official Euroleague website.

I guess you are calling the official Euroleague website a pathological liar.

I guess that's your last ditch response. When faced with facts and links to prove the facts all you can respond with is PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

So in other words a response of pathological liar from you mean really that I am right because you have no way else to respond.

Thank you. From now on if you ever claim that Rubio or Childress were trash in Euroleague I will just respond with this link from the Euroleague website.


http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e-team-2009-10

So you will now have to start calling Euroleague a pathological liar. That will be funny though. Euroleague calling Euroleague a pathological liar.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #145
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,117
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e-team-2009-10

Here is a link to the official Euroleague website. I am not saying anything. Read the official Euroleague website.

I guess you are calling the official Euroleague website a pathological liar.

I guess that's your last ditch response. When faced with facts and links to prove the facts all you can respond with is PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

So in other words a response of pathological liar from you mean really that I am right because you have no way else to respond.

Thank you. From now on if you ever claim that Rubio or Childress were trash in Euroleague I will just respond with this link from the Euroleague website.


http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e-team-2009-10

So you will now have to start calling Euroleague a pathological liar. That will be funny though. Euroleague calling Euroleague a pathological liar.

get a life
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #146
Luka27
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
get a life


I wonder what you are a troll or an idiot, cause there is no other way...
Luka27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #147
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,117
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka27


I wonder what you are a troll or an idiot, cause there is no other way...

**** you.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #148
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,951
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Lol @ this thread.
Ok I will tell the truth to end this once and for all.
Rubio was an average player in euroleague and one of the worst starters @ pg position. Teletovic is either a beast or a trash, he cant be a sixth man cause he needs shot attempts, and he wont get it, cause there are other capable scorers on his team. There is no in the middle for him.

GG
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #149
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,117
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Lol @ this thread.
Ok I will tell the truth to end this once and for all.
Rubio was an average player in euroleague and one of the worst starters @ pg position. Teletovic is either a beast or a trash, he cant be a sixth man cause he needs shot attempts, and he wont get it, cause there are other capable scorers on his team. There is no in the middle for him.

GG


Truth.

THANK YOU.

All these god damn trolls are ****ing ridiculous.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #150
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Truth.

THANK YOU.

All these god damn trolls are ****ing ridiculous.

Average is different than trash so I take it he agrees with me. I never said Rubio was one of the top Euroleague players (although for his age group he was) I'm just saying he was not trash and again AVERAGE does not equal trash.

so truth

THANK YOU
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy