Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #31
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
He was one of the best player and 2nd team all star in Euroleague.

There is something seriously wrong with you. I have no idea what it is, but I seriously think you're a crazy person.

Josh Childress sucked totally the whole time he was in Euroleague. If you claim otherwise, you either never saw him play in Euroleague, or you are just a complete liar.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #32
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrayon
Drazen was in a bad situation and he eventually did get to play when he got to the Nets. If coaches have a bias against European players, can you explain why Dragic is a starter and Valanciunas and Prigioni among others get consistent minutes? Also, these coaches see their players in practice everyday. I am pretty sure that if the guy was any good both the players and coaches would recognize it. Even if the coach doesn't play them, at least one of the players would speak out about it.

Numerous European players got benched for no reason.

Drazen Petrovic (by the Blazers)

Vassilis Spanouluis (by the Rockets)

Sarunas Jasikevicius (by the Warriors)

Arvydas Macijauskas (by the Hornets)

etc. There are more but these are the most blatant examples.

There is simply no reason for them to have been benched, other than a bias against them because they were European.

BTW, NBA has no bias against Argentine players.

NBA teams only practice about 2-5 times a month.

Last edited by Euroleague : 12-02-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #33
LJJ
Extra Cheese
 
LJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,041
LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Numerous European players got benched for no reason.

Vassilis Spanouluis (by the Rockets)

Sarunas Jasikevicius (by the Warriors)

Arvydas Macijauskas (by the Hornets)

There is simply no reason for them to have been benched, other than a bias against them because they were European.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L1kOu5kG-lk
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #34
Nash
NBA rookie of the year
 
Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,147
Nash has decent reputationNash has decent reputation
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Josh Childress sucked totally the whole time he was in Euroleague. If you claim otherwise, you either never saw him play in Euroleague, or you are just a complete liar.
How come he was 2nd Euroleague team and averaged 2nd highest ppg for the Euroleague champs after another average NBA player in Kleiza? What this tells me is that you can win the Euroleague with guys like Kleiza and Childress being your highest and 2nd highest scorers.
Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #35
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,157
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Josh Childress sucked totally the whole time he was in Euroleague. If you claim otherwise, you either never saw him play in Euroleague, or you are just a complete liar.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009

Everytime you post that lie I'm just going to post the link that shows he was 2nd in scoring, 2nd in rebounds and tied for 1st in blocks on the team that made it to the final Euroleague championship game. Not to mention being selected to all-Euroleague 2nd team....you welcome.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #36
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets
 
BlueCrayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 516
BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Numerous European players got benched for no reason.

Drazen Petrovic (by the Blazers)

Vassilis Spanouluis (by the Rockets)

Sarunas Jasikevicius (by the Warriors)

Arvydas Macijauskas (by the Hornets)

etc. There are more but these are the most blatant examples.

There is simply no reason for them to have been benched, other than a bias against them because they were European.

BTW, NBA has no bias against Argentine players.

NBA teams only practice about 2-5 times a month.

You are ignoring all my points... Drazen was benched because he was in a bad situation being put on a team with Clyde Drexler and Terry Porter, two established guards who would eventually make the finals. Also, why does the NBA conveniently not have a bias against Argentine players?

Also like I said, the coaches and players would know if the guy was any good since they are basically always around them.
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #37
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
How come he was 2nd Euroleague team and averaged 2nd highest ppg for the Euroleague champs after another average NBA player in Kleiza? What this tells me is that you can win the Euroleague with guys like Kleiza and Childress being your highest and 2nd highest scorers.

How come he didn't win the Euroleague title but you claim he did?

How come you claim a POS player was good?

How come you are a dumb ass?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #38
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009

Everytime you post that lie I'm just going to post the link that shows he was 2nd in scoring, 2nd in rebounds and tied for 1st in blocks on the team that made it to the final Euroleague championship game. Not to mention being selected to all-Euroleague 2nd team....you welcome.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009

You actually said that Childress was better than guys like Nikola Vujcic, Ioannis Bourousis, Yotam Halperin, Big Sofo, Theo Papaloukas, Loukas Mavrokefalidis, Patrick Beverly, Panos Vasilopoulos..........

I won't mention Sloukas and Papanikolaou because they were just kids then. But jessuz h christ saying Childress was better than those other players.

You actually freaking said Childress was better than those other players.....



You are the dumbest mofo in the history of this forum.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #39
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrayon
You are ignoring all my points... Drazen was benched because he was in a bad situation being put on a team with Clyde Drexler and Terry Porter, two established guards who would eventually make the finals. Also, why does the NBA conveniently not have a bias against Argentine players?

Also like I said, the coaches and players would know if the guy was any good since they are basically always around them.

You are a douche bag.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #40
Rooster
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,202
Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
How come he was 2nd Euroleague team and averaged 2nd highest ppg for the Euroleague champs after another average NBA player in Kleiza? What this tells me is that you can win the Euroleague with guys like Kleiza and Childress being your highest and 2nd highest scorers.

Childress and Kleiza were stud in Euroleague.

They led their team to Euroleague final

Just like Kirilienko and Krstic did
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #41
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Childress and Kleiza were stud in Euroleague.

They led their team to Euroleague final

Just like Kirilienko and Krstic did

Yeah and they all lost to Spanoulis in the playoffs, Childress lost to Spanoulis THREE times in playoffs...............

Strange how they were "studs in Euroelague" despite all losing to the "scrub" in the playoffs.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #42
outbreak
Custom User Title
 
outbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,241
outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

You still haven't mentioned how the player who you claim is the worst you've ever seen managed to put up good stats on a team that went to the finals. Who cares who they lost to, they went to the finals and he was their 2nd/3rd best player. Why don't you just recant your statement of him being the worst you've seen and admit you were exaggerating that statement?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #43
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,157
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You actually said that Childress was better than guys like Nikola Vujcic, Ioannis Bourousis, Yotam Halperin, Big Sofo, Theo Papaloukas, Loukas Mavrokefalidis, Patrick Beverly, Panos Vasilopoulos..........

I won't mention Sloukas and Papanikolaou because they were just kids then. But jessuz h christ saying Childress was better than those other players.

You actually freaking said Childress was better than those other players.....



You are the dumbest mofo in the history of this forum.

I never said anything about Childress being better than any of those people. You just spread a lie saying he was trash in Euroleague. I showed the facts that he was all-Euroleague 2nd team and the second leader scorer and rebounder on the Euroleague runner-up and therefore not trash.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #44
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,157
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Yeah and they all lost to Spanoulis in the playoffs, Childress lost to Spanoulis THREE times in playoffs...............

Strange how they were "studs in Euroelague" despite all losing to the "scrub" in the playoffs.

So they lost the final game. The one game elimination final. The point is that a team with Childress and Kleiza as two of their three best players and a team with Kirilienko and Krstic as their best players made the Euroleague final and the Kirilenko and Krstic team lost the final by one point on a last second jump shot.

So by your logic the only good team in Euroleague is the champion. If the runner-up is not good that means all other 22 team must be bad as well. So Euroleague is a league with only one good team? lol

And no one ever called Spanoulis a scrub in Euroleague. We all know he is one of the best players in Euroleague. He was a scrub in the NBA.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:59 AM   #45
rodman91
Bulls
 
rodman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,240
rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Best way to describe his game that he plays like he is in 3 point competion. No rebound,no defense, no pass, no dribble, no moves, no hesitation,just shoot as fast as he can. Even in limited playing time he makes me say I have never seen another player like him. If his shots start to go in, it will be crazy to watch that game.

Also it has nothing to do with being european or american, no coach would let him play some real minutes at this point. Not even in Bobcats.He must change many things in his game next summer to become a legit bench player.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy