Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Tonight Big Baby took over as my most unlikable player.

First of all, he is complete garbage. The fact that he starts on any team or ever has had more than 15 points in a game is a shame to the game of basketball.

Second of all, he's fat. He's not big boned, he's not hefty, he's ****ing fat.

Third of all, he's one of the most selfish players in the game, and it's utterly unwarranted. He is like that one ball hog on your shitty rec-league team who gives you the stare down when you miss a shot or don't give him the ball. He literally believes that he is something special. He's not.

Fourth of all, Andrew Nicholson needs to start, and this scrub needs to exit the way he came... in a ****ing ice cream truck that doubles as a hearse.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people
Default Re: Tonight Big Baby took over as my most unlikable player.

swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #3
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

ooh damm so much hate...
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster

Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #5
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Old 11-30-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Old 11-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

He should base his game on Dennis Rodman, just be a defensive beast, but you're right, he won't be a 10 year plus player unless he changes.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #8
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmer
He should base his game on Dennis Rodman, just be a defensive beast, but you're right, he won't be a 10 year plus player unless he changes.

What? Did you just say Dennis Rodman? He shouldn't try to be like anything but skinnier.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
The guy can't even jump, the only thing he does well on defense is take up space and take charges.
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #10
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

What did the Big Baby machine do to you OP?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:11 AM   #11
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #12
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly I can't stand Davis either. Even worse he's on my fantasy team, and he's too good to drop, and not good enough for me to get decent trade value. So I'm stuck with his fat, mediocre, ass.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #13
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Apparently the Worm was one of the best conditioned players in the league, total gym rat. So yeah you're right Tiny Tears oops I mean Big Baby should definitely take a leaf out of his book.

Anyway this guy has been on my 'most dislikeable' list since '08, along with most of that Celtics squad except Ray (who now turned out to be a whiny drama queen), Leon Powe and James Posey. I guess the White Mamba gets a pass too for being the GOAT.

But KG, Rondo, Pierce, Perkins... yeah
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:51 AM   #14
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I started to dislike him hard after he cried when KG gave him a spray for being crap in a game.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #15
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

I remember a couple years ago in a behind the scene clip they showed him eating a giant plate of pancakes and spaghetti at the same time. I could feel the oncoming diabetes through the screen.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: