Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-02-2012, 01:00 AM   #16
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I know Collison's been struggling but benching him for Fisher?

Mavericks should face substantial sanctions.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:23 AM   #17
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
LOL same old Fisher, 1-8 for 2 points in 25 minutes

Doesn´t matter. Allegedly Fisher told Mayo "not to think too much", and then Mayo scored 24 points in the 2nd half, so now Mavs fans hail Fisher´s leadership skills, because they beat the 1-9 roadwarriors from Detroit.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #18
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

This is madness. I can't see this experiment lasting too long. Collision played so well early in the season, then lost his confidence all of sudden. Collision will eventually regain his starting role and/or get the bulk of minutes at the point.

Fisher is going to get torched by the elite PGs in the league.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #19
Locked_Up_Tonight

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Well it won't be anything new. Collison was getting torched by EVERY PG in the league.

For those that didn't watch the game, the boxscore makes it look like Fisher played like crap. The only thing he did wrong was miss 2 or 3 shots that he would normally make.

But his cotrol of the flow on offense was greatly appreciated. Also he can throw an entry pass into the post. Collison CANNOT do that. And when Dirk gets back it will be imperative because Dirk works out of the high post almost exclusively. And Fisher also knows when to push the ball and when to get a decent shot.

It has nothing to do with stats. It has everything to do with running the team. And Collison hasn't done that in a long time.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #20
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

I think this is a fool's gold game for Fisher. Surprising how ineffective Collison has become in this offense
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #21
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's only temporary. Collison may be hurt, or maybe coach is trying to motivate him. No way Fisher starts the rest of the season though.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #22
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
This Mavs team should have one target- Jose Calderon

And then you go pick up the next Mavs legend grievous Vazquez

Mavs - Calderon, Vazquez, fields, j white

Hornets - t chandler, Felton, c copeland, k Thomas

Raptors - r Anderson, d collison, r bribous, s Marion, Vince carter, m carrol

Knicks - Bargnani, j Cunningham, Jason smith, a Johnson, kleiza

This trade is so bad, if i had a boner right now it would have gone limp immediately.

Your worst one yet... I know I said that last time, but damn.

SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:15 AM   #23
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

So...collison is on the Mavs?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #24
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Carlisle is one of the best coaches in the league, he knows what he is doing and he will not start Fisher the rest of the season.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:28 AM   #25
Alter Ego
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Alter Ego has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Are the Mavs on drugs?

Lol. I thought this ***** died and resurrected.

Shit..
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:09 AM   #26
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere

This trade is so bad, if i had a boner right now it would have gone limp immediately.

Your worst one yet... I know I said that last time, but damn.

Which team is it bad for? Toronto clears all bad contracts and gets pieces to move forward with. Dallas adds capspace for next year and pairs Calderon w dirk for this. Hornets protect both 1st round picks by keeping Davis from playing C and rivers from being asked to do anything more than try to be a 6th man type.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, DC still getting crazy overrated on the internet because of half a rookie year.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #28
b0bab0i

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Damn, DC still getting crazy overrated on the internet because of half a rookie year.
You think he's worse than old man fisher tho?
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #29
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

Fisher back down to earth today
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #30
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Fishers has special powers over every head coach in the league.

He must have dirt on everyone.....maybe great FBI connections because he sure the FK can't play basketball.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: