Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2007, 11:16 PM   #31
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Durant just put up 30/20....

I'd take Hofford, Noah, Arthur, even guys like Green over B. Wright. I just have a feeling that Wright will be a big time bust, while guys like Jeff Green will be Josh Howard type players.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:17 PM   #32
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im always gonna take the bigman to build around. But id be in no way letdown if we got Durant instead.

Quote:
Bulls have almost no chance at a top 2 pick. If the Knicks finish 20th overall like they are on track to, the Bulls odds are around 2%.

Knicks are one game up from being 13th in the east which would be I think....tied for 5th worst. With 40 games to go. Im not worried about the Knicks. they will do their part. Just get into the lottery. Far as im concerned we have twice the chance at the best possible pick since I dont care if its #1 or 2 we get.

Knicks have a lot of time to fail. I will never underestimate the ability of the knicks to fail. They are on pace for 33 wins but could easily slip into the 20s. Just give us a shot. A shot at top 2 is all I want. Any shot.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:23 PM   #33
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far

Durant is the real deal, along with USC's Nick Young. Both will be NBA Super Stars..
NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:23 PM   #34
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMoses
I'd take Hofford, Noah, Arthur, even guys like Green over B. Wright. I just have a feeling that Wright will be a big time bust, while guys like Jeff Green will be Josh Howard type players.

I like Wright's potential ceiling way more than Horford's in the NBA. And it's not like he's a total project or anything. A team bad enough to be in the top 3 will probably take Wright based on that.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:23 PM   #35
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

The only way Oden isn't the number one pick is if he doesn't come out this year. You don't pass on franchise centers that come a long once a decade.

Durant is an amazing talent, and could have a better NBA career.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 PM   #36
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Still would take Oden easily. Not even close.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:25 PM   #37
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Rank these players

Horford, M. Williams, Noah, big baby, jared dudley, Hansborough, Fazekas
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #38
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo
The only way Oden isn't the number one pick is if he doesn't come out this year. You don't pass on franchise centers that come a long once a decade.
Durant is an amazing talent, and could have a better NBA career.

how do you know Oden is a franchise center??? what has he done to prove it??? As of now he is only a shot blocker who cant even get position on college players.

Oden today 6 rebounds 9 points against average college players, this should be disturbing
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #39
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As in who's more talented now?

or

Who's more valuable to their team?

or

Who will be a better NBA player?
Old 01-31-2007, 11:29 PM   #40
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far

I would take Durant over Oden any day. Durant is an All Star Super Star type of player, while Oden will be a good role player.
NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:29 PM   #41
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Im always gonna take the bigman to build around. But id be in no way letdown if we got Durant instead.

Knicks are one game up from being 13th in the east which would be I think....tied for 5th worst. With 40 games to go. Im not worried about the Knicks. they will do their part. Just get into the lottery. Far as im concerned we have twice the chance at the best possible pick since I dont care if its #1 or 2 we get.

Knicks have a lot of time to fail. I will never underestimate the ability of the knicks to fail. They are on pace for 33 wins but could easily slip into the 20s. Just give us a shot. A shot at top 2 is all I want. Any shot.

Watched the Knicks play the Bobcats and all I can say is that the collapse is coming. Curry looking clueless on defense, Isiah making one stupid substitution after another, Marbury screaming at his teammates and doing his towel thing again at the end of the game. Knicks aren't going to continue to play the good teams without their top players.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:30 PM   #42
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
would take Durant over Oden any day. Durant is an All Star Super Star type of player, while Oden will be a good role player

This isn't Comedy Central.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:31 PM   #43
deion2123
High school junior varsity star

deion2123 has an OK reputation so far

Durant has a better feel for the game than Oden does...Durant > Oden....Oden has 0 jumpshot and can't outrebound smaller guys
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:35 PM   #44
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Kings need to tank for Durant.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:37 PM   #45
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I hope Ohio St. and Texas play each other in the tourny.

Durant tries getting anywhere near the rim and Oden will end his career.

People seem to forget Oden is playing with a cast on his shooting hand. He's making free throws with his opposite hand. He has a much bigger defensive game than Durant too.

Once Oden gets totally comfortable with his role and with his hand, he's gonna be crazy. Come tourny time, Oden dominating down low will > anything Durant can do.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: