Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2007, 01:35 AM   #1
fatlever
Banned

Default OT: Paris does it again....

I'm sure some of you have seen this, but for those that haven't...Paris blatantly drops the N-bomb with the hard emphasis on the -ER grade school style. Plus she goes on top ridicule the city of Compton and public education. Peep it out at the 2:48 mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfqDffrG4Sc

...and whites wonder why blacks walk around this country with their head on a swivel looking behind their backs. Sh*t is disgusting.

And it's even more disgraceful because a large segment of the white population think we (blacks) morph ourselves in an exclusive sub-culture headed by hip-hop, but these racists f*ckers do sh*t like this all the time while speaking that "We Are The World" crap to our face. Now who's being real, and who's not? Safe to say this video gets a , and two more for the cameraman not moving a flinch when she said.

Last edited by fatlever : 02-01-2007 at 01:44 AM.
fatlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:46 AM   #2
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Default Re: OT: Paris does it again....

Damn, those girls can't dance worth a lick. I thought these broads were supposed to hit up the clubs every night?

Oh and I didn't catch the N word. When did she say it?.. I kinda skimmed through that video..

If Paris wasn't loaded, she'd be one of those confused, emotionally-attached, try-too-hard-to-fit-in whitegirls that would give up the pusssy at any party.. any average Joe would be able to hit.. word!
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #3
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Am I Banned
I'm sure some of you have seen this, but for those that haven't...Paris blatantly drops the N-bomb with the hard emphasis on the -ER grade school style. Plus she goes on top ridicule the city of Compton and public education. Peep it out at the 2:48 mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfqDffrG4Sc

...and whites wonder why blacks walk around this country with their head on a swivel looking behind their backs. Sh*t is disgusting.

And it's even more disgraceful because a large segment of the white population think we (blacks) morph ourselves in an exclusive sub-culture headed by hip-hop, but these racists f*ckers do sh*t like this all the time while speaking that "We Are The World" crap to our face. Now who's being real, and who's not? Safe to say this video gets a , and two more for the cameraman not moving a flinch when she said.
Judging the white community by the words of a dim-wit like Hilton is as inexcusable as her racist statement. Hilton is an idiot... we all know this. She does not represent the white community. She represents the WASP community. There is a huge difference.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

man, paris and kkkramer need to go party sometime.

that doesn't surprise me one bit. spoiled, white, rich brat running around all day and night spending someone else's hard earned $ and having no real responsibilities. the media just needs to leave her dumb butt alone anyway. find someone better looking to follow around.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:52 AM   #5
fatlever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Judging the white community by the words of a dim-wit like Hilton is as inexcusable as her racist statement. Hilton is an idiot... we all know this. She does not represent the white community. She represents the WASP community. There is a huge difference.
Still doesn't take away the significance of her comments. Obviuosly she felt comfortable making that comment without any worry of recourse. So what does that say about the group she surrounds herself with? I guess they're all WASP's as well, huh?
Old 02-01-2007, 01:54 AM   #6
Nero
Great young streetballer

Quote:

I wouldn't say she represents ANY community. If I was a billioniare I can't imagine leaving my fortune to some ditzy whorish grand daughter. The original Hilton is probably rolling in his grave.
Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:56 AM   #7
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Still doesn't take away the significance of her comments. Obviuosly she felt comfortable making that comment without any worry of recourse. So what does that say about the group she surrounds herself with? I guess they're all WASP's as well, huh?
Definitely.... you think Hilton hangs out with John Smith the mechanic? Hell no.... she has a group of WASP friends that were all born with platinum spoons in their mouths and they have absolutely no clue what the real world is like.

I remember a video surfacing of one of Paris' friends (while with Hilton) making fun of Lindsay Lohan because she was only worth a few million dollars. That is the kind of crowd Hilton surrounds herself with out with.

She just happens to be dumber than most elitist WASPs.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 AM   #8
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

Not that big of a deal. It's not like she is a pillar in the African American community to begin with, nor is she someone who is taken seriously by anyone. She says it at 2:41, I guess she's saying they're "like 2 nigggers" because they were dancing?
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 AM   #9
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

some of u guys sound more racist towards whites than Paris towards blacks
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:02 AM   #10
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

Dude uses it again at the end. Oh well. What is a WASP though?
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:05 AM   #11
final.wrath
Banned

Quote:

i dont know. there is a lot of racism amoung whites. probly artound 40% of whites are just plain racist. I bet with people like Paris Hilton and other rich spoiled *****es feel they are supperior to people who don't have as much money as them. that crowd is elitist and snobby man of course they're racist.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:06 AM   #12
fatlever
Banned

Quote:
Definitely.... you think Hilton hangs out with John Smith the mechanic? Hell no.... she has a group of WASP friends that were all born with platinum spoons in their mouths and they have absolutely no clue what the real world is like.

I remember a video of one of Paris' friends (while with Hilton) making fun of Lindsay Lohan because she was only worth a few million dollars. That is the kind of crowd Hilton hangs out with.
So I guess only rich WASP and over the hill actors like Kramer use the the N-word with this type of reckless abandon? C'mon RBA, you should be smarter than that. But if you really believe otherwise, your dismissive ignorance is just as much of an issue/problem as the word itself. That's really the entire point of this thread.

As you can tell by the amount of views compared to actual posts...most people probaly came into this thread looking for a nude pic, but when they see the subject matter, they leave without a comment made. What does that say, man? While you may think that's normal, I would use another word and that's "typical". Just the "typical" race thread where no one wants to be accountable for an issue but yet they wishfully want it to just go away.

Last edited by fatlever : 02-01-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:07 AM   #13
The Mamba
High School Starter

Where did you come up with those stats? lol
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:07 AM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
Dude uses it again at the end. Oh well. What is a WASP though?

WASP is a term used in the United States derived from an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

The term does not have a precise definition and can be used to describe greatly differing sociological groups.[1] The WASP acronym originated in reference to White Americans with an "old money" background, who are alleged to form a powerful elite.[1] Some may use the term to describe any white person who does not claim any minority affiliation, regardless of their socio-economic status or actual ancestry.[1] However, working class whites in the U.S. are not usually referred to as WASPs, even if they are Protestants of Anglo-Saxon descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WASP
Old 02-01-2007, 02:09 AM   #15
fatlever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
Not that big of a deal. It's not like she is a pillar in the African American community to begin with, nor is she someone who is taken seriously by anyone. She says it at 2:41, I guess she's saying they're "like 2 nigggers" because they were dancing?
Your apologetic demeanor is unacceptable in my book. I don't really think you believe that nonsense you just wrote, but if you do...let me know when you're ready to take your blackface off and join the 2000's, hoime.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: