Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #76
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Paris does it again....

Quote:
i dont know. there is a lot of racism amoung whites. probly artound 40% of whites are just plain racist.

I don't understand some people, I hang out with alot of black people...I play basketball, football with them...they're such laid back people, I call them the N word all the time when I play ball and they call me the same thing...I guess it's Ok when you're comfortable with a black person, like when you're friends...they don't get offended...I don't blame them if some random guy said the N word to them.

But we all should learn something, every race has a unique quality to them...I think black people are the most confidant bunch, they work very hard at sports...they can dance, and alot of them are very bright...I do think they lack money management and ambition...but I can say something negative about every race as well as positives...we should all learn to respect each other, I bet we'd be way better people if we just shared each others knowledge and try to realize we all bleed the same blood...none of us are immortal or anything like that, we just got different skin colour, it's sad how some people act.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:33 AM   #77
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: Paris does it again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriorist
Good points. Racism is just discrimination based on skin color or ethnicity (i.e., Jewish). Many whites are discriminated against because they're overweight, unattractive, have a serious handicap, etc. Which is why Affirmative Action is BS.

That's a joke. When was the last time you knew a white American that couldn't get a job or rent a place because they were white?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: