Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Faces Of Meth

Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Faces Of Meth

the woman at the top right looks like she has been through a fire too though?

i want to see if they improve after being off of meth. or at least eventually catch up to people their own age. say if they had the meth photo taken at 25, then they are clean, would they look terrible at 40? or would they be reasonably back to normal and healthy for 40?
miller-time is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

the woman at the top right looks like she has been through a fire too though?

i want to see if they improve after being off of meth. or at least eventually catch up to people their own age. say if they had the meth photo taken at 25, then they are clean, would they look terrible at 40? or would they be reasonably back to normal and healthy for 40?
I was going to say the same thing, it just looks like she's been through more than a meth addiction.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I was going to say the same thing, it just looks like she's been through more than a meth addiction.
Well, her face was disfigured and burned in a chemical explosion due to the manufacturing of meth, so it is related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rug-again.html

However, I find the 'Faces of Meth' movement by law enforcement to be a bit of propaganda. Not that doing meth is a good thing, but I always get the feeling that they're trying to relay the idea that, "if you try meth, you'll lose all your teeth, get terrible sores, your hair will fall out, etc."

In actuality, these are all of the most extreme cases (of millions) and I'd be willing to bet there is more dysfunction in these people's lives than just the use of meth.

Again, not defending meth. It can be an atrocious drug... I just don't like propaganda, especially related to the 'War on Drugs.'

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 12-02-2012 at 06:06 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #5
mika
High School JV MVP

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:35 AM   #6
tomtucker
Banned

tomtucker has not been impressing people

mostly white folks ......why ........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #7
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Well, her faced was disfigured and burned in a chemical explosion due to the manufacturing of meth, so it is related.

However, I find the 'Faces of Meth' movement by law enforcement to be a bit of propaganda. Not that doing meth is a good thing, but I always get the feeling that they're trying to relay the idea that, "if you try meth, you'll lose all your teeth, get terrible sores, your hair will fall out, etc."

In actuality, these are all of the most extreme cases (of millions) and I'd be willing to bet there is more dysfunction in these people's lives than just the use of meth.

Again, not defending meth. It is the drug from hell... I just don't like propaganda, especially related to the 'War on Drugs.'

fixed.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:01 AM   #8
senelcoolidge
Good college starter

senelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysenelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Say no to drugs people. Some people just don't learn. They know it's not good yet they still do it.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:33 AM   #9
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This girl tho..

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:27 AM   #10
tomtucker
Banned

tomtucker has not been impressing people

wish someone would make a "where are they now" video
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #11
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Well, her faced was disfigured and burned in a chemical explosion due to the manufacturing of meth, so it is related.

Again, not defending meth. It can be an atrocious drug... I just don't like propaganda, especially related to the 'War on Drugs.'
Most people are dumb, especially the ones taking meth.
This probably does a better job of being a deterrent, than actually educating them on the real harm it does to them physically.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

i think i seen this lady get the business end of a shotgun on The Walking Dead.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #13
nathanjizzle
Peace Love and Harmony

nathanjizzle has one of the lowest reputations on this boardnathanjizzle has one of the lowest reputations on this boardnathanjizzle has one of the lowest reputations on this boardnathanjizzle has one of the lowest reputations on this boardnathanjizzle has one of the lowest reputations on this boardnathanjizzle has one of the lowest reputations on this board

stop judging people.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #14
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
This girl tho..

what? did she got hotter?
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #15
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFan
what? did she got hotter?
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: