Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #31
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 27,181
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

There's only one solution to this problem...











...rape.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #32
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 27,181
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Maybe just in my experience but women who go out of their way to remind you every chance they can about how they're not "like that" and "respect themselves" will probably sleep with you at the drop of a dime.

They say that shit almost to convince themselves that you're gonna be different because they've got a goddamn cemetery's worth of bones in their sexual closet, pun fully intended.
I would have to agree with this in most cases. These women put up the front because this is how they are in the past (sleeping with guys), and maybe they're trying to change that because they get shitty guys, but most women in the back of their mind want to f*ck. They're human just like us, it's just women are less forward about it than men and they make you jump through more hoops.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #33
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 19,730
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
There's only one solution to this problem...











...rape.


Isn't that always the solution?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #34
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star
 
LongBeachLakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Sweet shit, you just tryin to fck or you tryin to get a girlfriend?

Tryna Fck homie, I already got a main sqeeze.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #35
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Titty game Dean Ambrose
Posts: 22,487
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
Tryna Fck homie, I already got a main sqeeze.

You say gay shit like that to your main girl too?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:05 AM   #36
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star
 
LongBeachLakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,227
Cool Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
You say gay shit like that to your main girl too?

If you consider my charming skills gay then yes.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:26 AM   #37
RoseCity07
NBA Legend
 
RoseCity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portland
Posts: 18,227
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

I'd did something similar to this girl in Las Vegas. She was acting kind of whorish and flirting. Then when I hinted at sex she acted like I punched her in the face. Anyway, you needed to stop after the first text.

I think it looks a bit desperate to do more than one. It is showing you are insecure about your standing with her. She needs to be worried to. Now she knows that want her approval. If it means anything, I don' t think this is a hopeless situation. Just stop texting her until she texts you.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #38
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10
 
Remix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,003
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

taint pic
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #39
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 11,762
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
She just sent me a good morning text message apologizing about last night that she fell asleep


Translation: "I'm over my tantrum"
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #40
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman
 
Burgz V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,820
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

sounds to me like you lost your chance man

a lot of girls sound like that at 18. they are called "second date" girls

you gotta play it cool until the second date or else she gonna put that coochie on lockdown.

you need to execute better in the clutch

edit: i just saw the last response, you need to play it cool bruh. and my advice to you, if this next girl knows your current girl then you should abort, every guy knows thats a no no, you risk getting it in with any of her friends when she eventually finds out and dumps you lolll

Last edited by Burgz V2 : 12-07-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #41
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star
 
LongBeachLakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

Saw her today for about 5 minutes. Didn't really click well with her. She excused herself either because I was staring too hard and made her uncomfortable or I bore her, no biggie didn't think we have much in common anyways. She don't know my girlfriend.

IM over her, on to the next. Besides the booty she didn't have much to offer.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #42
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 21,921
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

So she doesn't get the wrong idea, tell her that you two can do "Kid stuff."
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #43
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare
 
kNIOKAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: Girl im trying to slide up on got mad at me because i saif "adult things"... help

This IS the kid stuff, having a gf and looking for somebody to cheat on her.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy