Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool
Default Austrian cuisine

Kaiserschmarrn

Apfelstrudel

Schnitzel

Thank you, Austria. I don't know what my life would be without this delicious food.

Last edited by BEAST Griffin : 12-05-2012 at 02:49 AM.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation
Default Re: Austrian cuisine

Austrian food is really frikken good. I have been there many times. Totally underrated.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
howlin_wolf
I airball my layups

howlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat cool

Enjoying the best Schnitzel in the world every week at Figlmüller in Vienna :)
howlin_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1st image: looks like ravoli with powdered sugar on top
2nd image: looks like stomboli or possibly a layered chicken quesadilla
3rd image: fish fillet/fried fish

These are all well accounted for in the US as well.

Austria = birthplace of "fine arts" though?
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold

ravioli? chicken? fish?

ok that wasn't bad
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold

Of everything. BUT US has the unique chicken buckets. Dwell with that.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #7
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now I'm hungry.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Austria's food was amazing when I went then. On top of the taste, the portions are all huge. I guess why that's why there so big over there.
B-Easy8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #9
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guglhupf>>>

blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Austrian beer is underrated imo.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #11
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin

Schnitzel

Man, I got hungry now, would be nice with some vegetarian Fritzl..Oops, I mean, Schnitzel..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Man, I got hungry now, would be nice with some vegetarian Fritzl..Oops, I mean, Schnitzel..
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #14
howlin_wolf
I airball my layups

howlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Austrian beer is underrated imo.

True! Gotta love Stiegl, Wieselburger, Ottakringer, Gösser and the kinda racist Mohrenbräu...

Also something you'll have to try in Vienna: Gulasch at Café Alt-Wien!
howlin_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #15
bumpyknucks
High School Varsity 12th Man

bumpyknucks is considered somewhat coolbumpyknucks is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Austria's food was amazing when I went then. On top of the taste, the portions are all huge. I guess why that's why there so big over there.

Where are you from that you think Austrians are big? Please dont say the US
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: