Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Big Pimpin' (read 'em and weep)

It's unfortunate, but there are people out there in this world (primarily white men and especially black women) that absolutely can't stand to see the above. Get over it. Love is love, and you can't help who you love.

Homosexuality of course is a different thing altogether. We need not compare apples and oranges.

Back to the topic at hand, I was over at a friends house the other night watching the MNF game. There were right many people there; a mini party if you will. Well, one of the single ladies there (a white woman) said RGIII was sexy. Some drunk random dude I never met before (one of my friend's friends) was like "WHAT!? YOU SERIOUS!?" and then proceeded to say shit like "I'M SO SICK OF SEEING WHITE WOMEN WITH BLACK DUDES!" ...

Most everyone else there was on point, saying he's a drunk jackas and just needs to STFU and let people live their lives without being a hater (for lack of a better word).

I've read posts here from various posters (white, posters) over the years that hint or just come right out and say racist type shit about this exact subject. I don't want to say any names, but if I were to say names, -Primetime- and Hawker would be mentioned. I'm not going to dig up shit, but I know for sure, 100% we've caught both of these rednecks from Texas inebriated poster mode set to "I don't give a fu*k" and their true colors showed. Both caught red-handed with their hands in the cookie jar.

Sure, they'll both deny it, etc... but both said posters have had their lions share of drunken stupors where they've said shit they later regretted. They've both made comments in rage about white women being with black men in relationships... and believe you me, the words were not pretty. They were ugly, harsh and harmful words. The most sad part is, many other posters agreed with them, drunk or sober... but of course, they didn't say or post anything because they're RL pussies.

Maybe it has something to do with the water in Texas?

Yes, we all already know PT that TX is a very "urban" and modern state, one of the fastest growing, etc. - but make no mistake about it, it's one of the most per capita "red" states out there, and redneck is still king in the lone star state. On the outside you pretend you're "down" ... like "yeah back in the day in high school I used to listen to rap music!" ... "I been to so many parties dude, where I was one of the only white dudes there!" ... "like, I'm so down with the browns!"

At least Hawker admits he was just a pussy all throughout high school, college and still a RL scardy tat. He never really had black friends unless they were on the debate team or chess club (chess is actually cool as hell, not trying to knock the world's greatest game of the minds). You've never kissed a black girl, and you'd be afraid to. Your mother would have a heart attack, and I'm sure when you were younger going out to eat with your family if an interracial couple were out in the establishment your pops would have something smartass to say.

Obama has been president not once, but twice now. It's OK to be black ya'll. Black people can't help it they are black. Black people also can't help it if they're attracted to the opposite race. If a white woman wants to let a black man do the nasty with her and talk naughty to each other, or even butt sex that is her right, and you have no business getting all mad and pissed off coming on ISH drunk at night letting us all know how much you hate that shit.

So read 'em (well actually "see") and weep (referring to the pics above). This message goes out to you black women too. Stop being SUPER haters on black men just because they are with a white woman. Are you jealous or what?

Love is love. Deal with it.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 12-05-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Big Pimpin' (read 'em and weep)

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

Obviously you didn't read, because you're from a foreign nation, and blacks are less commonplace. That's just how you like it, because you're racist, and if a black man were to ever look at your fat ass white girlfriend you'd get mega jelly and feel insecure about yourself.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Exactly. I don't have enough black people in my life to have an opinion on this subject.

There are like two black guys in my town (basketball players, obviously). I've seen them hanging around in clubs and hitting on girls.. and I've seen the miserable looks on other guys faces when they know they don't stand a chance against these two, because our girls want that exotic black D.

Why can't we all just get along?

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 12-05-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

way to throw hawker and primetime under the bus...

My wife is Italian and she has blue eyes, so I occasionally get black women who are pretty mad about that...

White guys are cowards, they wouldnt dare make a comment that i could hear.

but all in all, it isnt the worst thing in the world.. Most of time you just feel like a celebrity with every body staring and wondering how we got together.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #6
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

i be like skittles...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #7
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
i be like skittles...

You damn right.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #8
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

The one thing that really shows white guys insecurity on here is the belief that black guys only get fat white girls. That belief is so delusional, but every time I see someone saying that I know exactly where they stand and how ignorant they are.

He's not throwing anyone under the bus though, I've noticed Prime and Hawker over the years. They are pretty staunch in their beliefs about interracial dating for some reason.

Last edited by Just2McFly : 12-05-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good point.

noticed a lot of people being edgier by upping the politica

ita okay not to be pc, but to keep on doing the blatant racism thing and dubbing yourself as a "brave speaker of the truth" is getttin quite annoying.

i personally wanna see more asian-black couples and latino-arab couples.
you've got the moneymaking and mathematical genes mixed with the high calf genes and the creative invention genes.

you've got the sensual family structure with the faithful.

we need more respectful child prodigies and less hateful clowns.

should be interesting.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
good point.

noticed a lot of people being edgier by upping the politica

ita okay not to be pc, but to keep on doing the blatant racism thing and dubbing yourself as a "brave speaker of the truth" is getttin quite annoying.

i personally wanna see more asian-black couples and latino-arab couples.
you've got the moneymaking and mathematical genes mixed with the high calf genes and the creative invention genes.

you've got the sensual family structure with the faithful.

we need more respectful child prodigies and less hateful clowns.

should be interesting.

As always, you dropin' wisdom. Impressive for such a young chap.

You know, I'm thinking 100's and 1,000's years down the line, with interracial dating becoming more and more popular (and not just here in the states, but worldwide) - (and I mean more than just black + white, but just like you said, multi-races getting into the mix and doing their thang), I imagine a future one day where all races combine into one.

In other words, there'll be no "pure" white or "pure" black. It'll get to the point it's difficult to trace one's ancestry, especially from a racial dynamic. Will that piss off the KKK and black pride muthafuckas, well yeah sure, but the -ptitties- and Hawkers of the world won't exist forever. Slowly but very surely the world will be much more accepting of all races consolidating into one race.

I think South Park got it right with their "Goo-backs" episode. While I can appreciate diversity, history and heritage, I think it's more important we cross that bridge leading to ONE race. ONE people. ONE love. It's OK to be proud of who you are and where you came from, and where your mother and father came from, and their mothers and fathers, etc... but the significant final product is our world finally ending racism, even at the cost of losing a piece of who we are as individual races.

The final frontier in the race universe will belong to the Eskimos and they will remain unchanged, untainted, untarnished, preserved and basically remain the chinky eyed, blubber munching, bathing once a year, douche-lacking (women) two-thousand years behind same ole same ole peoples they always were. The Inuit are a very special people; very special civilization. The true pioneers of the American landscape, forced into exile but still held their ground survivors. We can take their land, but we can never take their spirits.

God bless the Inuit. God bless their culture, livelihood, existence - past, present and future. God bless the "real" Native Americans.

The first picture in color, the little boy was named Josh in honor of his unparalleled support for the Inuit. The picture directly below in black & white, the couple named their son Legend, in honor of simply just being a dope-as-fuck name for a boy these days. Has a sweet ass ring to it, you have to admit.

If and when I have a son of my own, you can be damn sure (real talk, in all seriousness) I'm going to name him Legend, regardless of what whomever the mother may say. She'll just have to deal with it - she can name our daughter. That's just too damn i-|LL to not use.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 12-05-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
Legend of Josh
Banned

LOL... someone rated the thread with 1 star. 99.9% sure it was someone my entire OP was intended to call out. In fact, more than one because I just rated it 5 stars, and it's still only 2 stars overall. Just like I said, puzziez who are afraid to just keep shit real, so they do lame behind-the-scenes shit.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol inuits being the pure-bred igloo race

i can see that comin.

you're a drug-experimenting southern sales guy who is religious and digs hip hop right?

i can see why you dig filipinas. they are really practical, down to earth, devoted, less risk-taking, kinda smart, yet are still focused on $$$ and God.

opposites + major similar values attract bro, it's time to grab one and get yourself a son outta them!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #13
Legend of Josh
Banned

J$ - I know you're straight-edge, but honestly speaking, it would do your mental justification to "experiment" a little yourself. It would open doors you never had the slightest clue existed. The reward is overwhelmingly > the risk in the whole ordeal, especially if you're about your wits in the process. Recreation use gets a bad rep and undeservingly so. Popular media and/or whatever D.A.R.E. programs have brainwashed you have you terrified to take a little trip.

I'd not saying go out there slam enough LSD to land your ass in the ER, but what I am saying is there's more to "dope" than just getting a contact buzz from the ganja. There's a whole world out there you haven't experienced and your cherry has been long overdue to get a crazy poppin',
Old 12-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #14
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

God Josh, thank you for sticking up for love and having your finger on the pulse of modern racism. Such well thought out and relevant articulation.

Why is this thead titled "Big Pimpin' (read 'em and weep)"? Did you think that would lure the hip hop crowd in and then they'd find your sensible message of love and tolerance? Why do you need to be so overly verbose with such a simple message? It's like you get off on making a two sentence point into a page long, unreadable rhetoric bomb. It's another one of these threads where you're trying to flex vocab but it comes off very unnatural and contrived. Write how you talk, trust me.

"Love is love. Deal with it" is a hilarious closing summation to pair with your hypocrisy on homosexuality. You really have no idea how stupid you sound.

misplaced self-righteousness? check. misfired attempts at being eloquent and urban savvy? check. 2000 word overkill? check. This IS an LOJ thread!

Did you say anything to the "hater" at the miniparty or just let that drunkard be and save the redundant, sanctimonious lecture just for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Extra Chromosome
Obama has been president not once, but twice now. It's OK to be black ya'll. Black people can't help it they are black. Black people also can't help it if they're attracted to the opposite race. If a white woman wants to let a black man do the nasty with her and talk naughty to each other, or even butt sex that is her right and you have no business getting all mad and pissed off coming on ISH drunk at night letting us all know how much you hate that shit.

What do you think when you re-read something you've written like that? Seriously.

J$ please don't feed the animals.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
God Josh, thank you for sticking up for love and having your finger on the pulse of modern racism. Such well thought out and relevant articulation.

Why is this thead titled "Big Pimpin' (read 'em and weep)"? Did you think that would lure the hip hop crowd in and then they'd find your sensible message of love and tolerance? Why do you need to be so overly verbose with such a simple message? It's like you get off on making a two sentence point into a page long, unreadable rhetoric bomb. It's another one of these threads where you're trying to flex vocab but it comes off very unnatural and contrived. Write how you talk, trust me.

"Love is love. Deal with it" is a hilarious closing summation to pair with your hypocrisy on homosexuality. You really have no idea how stupid you sound.

misplaced self-righteousness? check. misfired attempts at being eloquent and urban savvy? check. 2000 word overkill? check. This IS an LOJ thread!

Did you say anything to the "hater" at the miniparty or just let that drunkard be and save the redundant, sanctimonious lecture just for us?

What do you think when you re-read something you've written like that? Seriously.

J$ please don't feed the animals.

Look out, it's the classic Lamar Doom seemingly on his (or her, rather difficult to tell the difference these days with this guy; I honestly think sometimes he's a closet homo which would help connect the dots as to why these subjects strike a cord with him/her and how a simple farm boi from Iowa would suddenly migrate to one of the most openly accepting of penis into butt regions on the planet) period.

It's all good though. If it's comforting for you to go into titan-graph mode and diss me when I've mentioned nothing whatsoever about you then have at it - I guess maybe because you have a soft-spot for Texans?

I was almost sure that the homosexual reference would get under someone's skin, and behold, you took the bait (which isn't surprising whatsoever). I'd like to believe that by now you'd realize that many of the things I post are said in jest, and realistically, you know this, but you like to go out on a limb and try and paint some picture that I'm TRYING WAY HARD TO IMPRESS SOMEONE but you couldn't be any further from the real truth behind it all. I think you try to entertain people here, which is why you've done things such as mess with that retarded wanna be boxer dude (can't recall his name) - but I do recall you sending everyone (and I mean you practically sent everyone) a PM saying something to the effect of "OMG dude you have to check out this thread... dude is so falling for this shit! You're going to LOL so hard man!" ...

Quote:
misplaced self-righteousness

Sigh, dude, like I said, so much of this isn't meant to be taken so damn seriously, so why are you being so serious? Yes, I get it, homosexuality is a hot-button for you for whatever reason, I'm not judging, but to say I'm attempting to be self-righteous here is such bullshit, and you know it. I don't claim to be anything near that, and I'm always someone quick to point out my own faults and admit I'm anything but someone who's perfect, a role model, ideal citizen, etc. So you can just trash that shit and maybe try and come correct next time making false accusations.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?" ... If you're not entertained, and just want to talk shit and take all this way too seriously I can't stop you (after all, you do seem to get rather upset and become sensitive when the topic of homosexuality is brought up these days) ... so if it's a very serious talking point to you, then my apologizes your highness.

I'll try to keep in mind starface isn't the only curious george trying to achieve their 15 minutes of fame around here - and I'm sure many other gays are chasing their Hollywood dream as well. It truly seems like a "calling" that a woman would been drawn to, and not a man. "I want to be a Hollywood superstar!" - you have to admit, that comes off like a woman, but yes of course we're supposed to be living in a society where there's absolutely no difference whatsoever between men and women, right? Men might as well have vaginas and women a banana paired to a set of walnuts.

In all honesty, if the homosexual thing sits that uneasily with you, maybe I should ease up a bit.

*edit* ... and look at my dumbass, I'm talking about you going into titan-graph mode, and here I am doing the same.

# facepalm

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 12-05-2012 at 07:53 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: