Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Who's your favorite Street Fighter character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Overall character - RYU

fighter to use- RYU or Sagat, although I am very versatile and can use a variety of characters to whoop ass.

Which versions are you referring to? Which games? Which opponent characters do you find yourself having the easiest time beating using Ryu and Sagat? Who are their easiest match-ups and also more difficult match-ups? Again, there's no right or wrong answer, this is just in your own personal opinion based on your own personal experience.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #17
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Which versions are you referring to? Which games? Which opponent characters do you find yourself having the easiest time beating using Ryu and Sagat? Who are their easiest match-ups and also more difficult match-ups? Again, there's no right or wrong answer, this is just in your own personal opinion based on your own personal experience.

all versions pretty much... I have most recently been playing the new street fighters on PS3, also purchased street fighter vs Tekken, but Havent played that much, caught up with 2k and blackops.

as for easy match ups and difficulty... cant really pinpoint specific characters... I guess Dhalsim,Zhangief would be the easy match up, although Ive played ppl who have also mastered these characters and are very skilled.

Mind you, I am pretty nice at SF, so more often then not, I win.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #18
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

I used to hate ryu and ken purely because every one used to love them. I mainly played sf2 and later, I usually played blanka
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #20
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Fei Long, Dhalsim is second.

I appreciate skill.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #21
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
Fei Long, Dhalsim is second.

I appreciate skill.

Ive never played anyone skilled enough to beat me with Dhalsim. He's too slow.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #22
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

1. the horny ninja bitch Ibuki

2. Ken
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #23
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Why exclude ALPHA?

We all know Sakura is the best:

Although Sagat, Ken or Zangief is who to use if you want to win.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #24
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Sakura is a groupie.

How 'bout C.Viper. That's a real street fighter bitch.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #25
Legend of Josh
Banned

Only a single mention for Cammy...

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 12-22-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #26
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Ryu
then

Guile
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #27
Balrog
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Balrog has an OK reputation so far

I was named after Mike Tyson. Capcom had actually originally named me M. Bison ... however, Capcom was threatened with a lawsuit from Mike Tyson himself if they did not change the name of the character. So, in the US version they switched Balrog with M. Bison. Vega was also in the mix as well. Originally, Bison was supposed to be Vega, Vega Balrog, and Balrog Vega. That's the way they were in the Japanese version.

Since then, in order to avoid confusion, fans of the franchise refer to M. Bison as "dictator" Vega as "claw" and Balrog as "boxer" ... makes good sense to me.

Yo, anyone seen my fight money? Ah, nevermind. Now, if you'd all be kind gentlemen and excuse me as I fap to the Cammy pics above. Thanks for posting Josh.
Balrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #28
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Actually, Balrog won his name in a poker game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW6ZFVwa6CE
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #29
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sagat was the man. Haven't played in years though.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: