Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default PREDICTIONS: Next 7 games (rest of the year of 2012.)

Dec. 17: vs Houston L
Dec. 19: vs Brooklyn L
Dec. 21: vs Chicago W
Dec. 23: vs Minnesota W
Dec. 25: @ LA Lakers W
Dec. 26: @ Phoenix L
Dec. 28: @ Sacramento W

I say we'll end the year with a 4-3 stretch which would put us at 22-8.

I really want to beat Brooklyn. After that I want to beat Houston,Chicago and LA.
If they beat those 4 teams and lose the other 3 games I would be more than happy.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves,beating Brooklyn and 2 out of Houston,Chicago and LA would be great.

Why do I think we're going to lose next 2 games ? I don't think Melo is going to play against Houston. Somehow I feel that's a loss. At some point we have to lose at home,don't we ? Also Brooklyn always plays tough against us and if Melo isn't healthy enough I don't think we're beating them.

I think we'll revenge to Chicago for that loss earlier in the season. Lakers are a mess,they don't defend so I think we'll take that one in a close game. Next one is Phoenix on the second night of back to back,I think they are going to surprise us.
Kings suck,should be an easy win.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PREDICTIONS: Next 7 games (rest of the year of 2012.)

Every single game is winnable.

Melo or not 6-1....only loss to the Lakers.

I seriously doubt we drop two straight at home.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

at least 5-2 if Melo plays in each game, which would put us at 23-7.

We are too dependent on Felton when Melo's out and his production is Jeckyll/Hyde. He'll either provide elite pg play (like 25 points, 7 assists, 1 turnover, +45% FG) or he will shoot us out of the game (9-25 FG). He did well last night but his next game will probably be a clunker.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Houston just lost today, and will be on the second day of a back to back, and you think they are coming into the Garden to beat us?

Tomorrow is payback.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Houston just lost today, and will be on the second day of a back to back, and you think they are coming into the Garden to beat us?

Tomorrow is payback.
You never know,especially if Melo is not going to play. We look pretty shaky without him. Almost lost to the Cavs and our offense looked horrible against Chicago. Also Rockets beat us by 30 last time and to be honest their style of basketball can be dangerous for us.
If we don't defend from the start (which this Knicks team haven't been doing lately) their shooters could get hot and then we would have to play catch up without Melo.

If Melo plays I think we beat them but I don't think he will. I guess he'll rest for Brooklyn.

Last edited by Clutch : 12-17-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Dec. 17: vs Houston W
Dec. 19: vs Brooklyn W pick'em
Dec. 21: vs Chicago W pick'em
Dec. 23: vs Minnesota L
Dec. 25: @ LA Lakers L
Dec. 26: @ Phoenix W
Dec. 28: @ Sacramento W
It's ironic that the first 3 games the Knicks lost to these teams already. Its tough to predict which games we would win or lose. I have put it in the memory bank and I have never been absolutely right or close.

With that said. The home stand are 3 lose-able games for different reasons.

I think the Knicks can win against Houston they are without Patterson, Morris cant defend but can score. Harden and Parsons are problems. They now have Delfino back. But this team is a terrible road team!

Brooklyn will be rested and although its a back to back but the other game was at the Barclay Center. With time for Lopez to heal more and get acclimated again. This is an ugly gritty team with many parts struggling. This will be a close ugly game that can go either way. Considering the Nets are not good closers I will bet on the Knicks to win.

This will be another grind it out game. Chicago is just winning ugly and the only consistent player is Noah. You cant predict who will go off for this team for example Deng or Boozer etc... Considering they would have time to prepare this is another pick'em game like the Nets. I say the Knicks will want this one and find a way to win a close one. On a side note at this time we should be looking for Stat's return.

This is a tough match up. Rubio, Love, AK and Peko for Minny are going to be a handful and they will have Rubio increasing minutes by this time. They would have had a few days off so I can see this one being our first loss.

Lakers lets just say all parts should be back on this day. Nash Paul Dhoward Black Mamba... Days off before this game at home Xmas.... I will just give them the benefit of the doubt. But I know the Knicks can win this game honestly. The Lakers defense is atrocious!

Pho and Kings are just 2 expansion teams. Depending on the injury situation for the Knicks and having Stat most likely back. These should be both W's!

Regardless of where the W's and L's are 5-2 or better would send a great message and the bandwagon will be full by New Years. The NBA will be buzzing and jumping especially if Stat comes in with his new role and is making it work! If Shump makes an early debut with Stat in and the Knicks are still winning. It can be Linsanity all over again in the NBA and on message boards.

4-3 would have me concerned regardless of where and how the Knicks lose. Because that means either we didnt hold serve on the home court or we lost on the road to some bums. If these are not injury driven loses or force feed Stat loses.

Last edited by Rameek : 12-17-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #7
Clutch
NBA Legend

Feel bad "I told you so" moment.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: