Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Next 3 games are against the Nuggets,Nets and Lakers.

I want to beat all 3 teams. I think the most important game is the one against the Nets,we need to beat them. Add a win over Nuggets or Lakers to that and I'm happy.

We need to gun at least for 2-1. I'm afraid if Melo isn't healthy enough we could easily go 0-3. That's why we need to be careful.

Let's go 2-1 in the next three which would put us at 16-6. Just survive the next few games and then we have a 6 game homestand coming up.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #17
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

will melo play against the nuggets
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4-1 so far with an opportunity to finish this 6 game stretch at 5-1.

Knicks looking really scary.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #19
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

melo might not play, and irving is back so it will be tough
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Luckily Waiters is still out. Irving and Varejao are going to be headaches Saturday. Melo should get rest if he needs it.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Luckily Waiters is still out. Irving and Varejao are going to be headaches Saturday. Melo should get rest if he needs it.
I think Kyrie is going to kill Felton lol He's been like a man possessed this season. He's been trying to embarass any PG with a big name or any team that's playing well.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man I got like one game right lol I'm actually glad I've been wrong lol. This Cleveland game though, is another trap game much like that Bobcats game. Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton HAVE to play well for us to win. I don't what the hell got into Anderson Varejao and Joakim Noah this year but they've been killing.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Man I got like one game right lol I'm actually glad I've been wrong lol. This Cleveland game though, is another trap game much like that Bobcats game. Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton HAVE to play well for us to win. I don't what the hell got into Anderson Varejao and Joakim Noah this year but they've been killing.
Me too. So far I only guessed right that we're going to beat the Lakers.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #24
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If Melo doesn't play tomorrow, we can still take the Cavs. I can see JR Smith having a huge game. He had a bad little streak going for the beginning of the month, but the last 2 games have been much better.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #25
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
If Melo doesn't play tomorrow, we can still take the Cavs. I can see JR Smith having a huge game. He had a bad little streak going for the beginning of the month, but the last 2 games have been much better.
If I remember right J.R.Smith had some huge plays in the 4th last years against the Cavs at MSG (one of them a fancy dribble in the fast break). He basically won the game for us.

If Melo doesn't play others will have to step up. Cavaliers always play hard against us (I think we even have a losing record against them in the last few years) so it won't be easy. But i think we're a better team even without Melo so if the players take the game seriously the Knicks should be able to win.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #26
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks like Melo won't play. We'll probably get our first home loss of the year.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Looks like Melo won't play. We'll probably get our first home loss of the year.
This team has blown out Miami on the road without Melo like 10 days ago.
I don't see why they couldn't beat Cleveland at MSG where they are undefeated.

Of course chance to lose the game increases heavily if Melo doesn't play but this team is capable of beating them even without him. Felton,J.R. and Tyson will be the keys of the game. If they play well we'll win.

Tyson needs to step up and contain Varejao. Irving will get his regardless of who's guarding him but we need Tyson to be active.
We need him to be Gyarados,not Magikarp

Last edited by Clutch : 12-14-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #28
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

felton will go kobe on us again
Old 12-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #29
bluechox2
#knickstape

5-1 not bad
Old 12-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #30
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Fvck you,I was going to make this thread

I just want to beat the Heat,Nets and Lakers.

My prediction:

Dec. 06: @ Miami L
Dec. 08: @ Chicago W
Dec. 09: Home Denver L (first home loss)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn L
Dec. 13: Home Lakers W
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland W

I wouldn't be mad with 3-3,I would be happy with 4-2 and I would be thrilled with anything better than that. 2-4 or less would be disappointing.
I'm thrilled. 5-1 even though we played 2.5 games without our best player.

And we beat all 3 teams I wanted to (Heat,Nets,Lakers).

Knicks look great.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: