Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Charlotte @ Atlanta 11/28/12 7:30pm

Man oh Man do I wish that I were at this game.

Revenge would have been sweet but this game was far from another blowout.

Last edited by onewickedlady : 11-28-2012 at 10:03 PM.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Charlotte @ Atlanta 11/28/12 7:30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Man oh Man do I wish that I were at this game.

Revenge would have been sweet but this game was far from another blowout.

Went to the game last night. Really thought MKG needed to be in the game down the stretch. We cannot have Bismack and Heyward in there at the same time. A finesse big like Horford really exposes Biyombo, and combined we have no offense down low.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ben Gordon was on fire in the 4th. It's nice to see there wasn't a hangover from the OKC beating.

Now let's get Hendo back and get a quality win against Philly tomorrow!
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
Went to the game last night. Really thought MKG needed to be in the game down the stretch. We cannot have Bismack and Heyward in there at the same time. A finesse big like Horford really exposes Biyombo, and combined we have no offense down low.

Though Biyombo may have felt physically ready to play last night, mentally he was not ready. I believe that we lost the game because of his sloppiness. I agree that MKG would have been better against Horford and hopefully Dunlap is learning the nuances.

How was it being a Charlotte fan last night?
Old 11-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Ben Gordon was on fire in the 4th. It's nice to see there wasn't a hangover from the OKC beating.

yes!!
Old 11-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

So I totally forgot we had Ben Gordon.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
So I totally forgot we had Ben Gordon.

I think it was Ben Gordon who was Okafor's roommate at UConn. I wonder how things would be with our team if we'd have taken Gordon. But realistically since he's good he would have been traded away for peanuts years ago so it's fantastic that we have him now. He makes 3s look as easy as breathing and we have a coach and FO finally that values talent and makes good decisions.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: