Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
hangintheair
Why so Serious?

hangintheair has not been impressing people
Default Larry Sanders Triple Double

10 pts 12 rebs 10 blocks and came from the bench
hangintheair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Larry Sanders Triple Double

oh my god. yahoo told me to drop him because everyone else was. well i kept him. SCREW YOU YAHOO!!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
oh my god. yahoo told me to drop him because everyone else was. well i kept him. SCREW YOU YAHOO!!
I was one of the many who dropped him.

Just picked him back up a minute ago.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Someone dropped him in my league and I picked him up for trash

Took him mainly for blocks as I was lacking, thank you based Sanders
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #5
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

yahoo's retarded. dont listen to anything they tell you to do.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #6
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He followed up his trip-dub with an 18p-16r-5blk-1ast-1stl-0 turnovers game!!!!!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
He followed up his trip-dub with an 18p-16r-5blk-1ast-1stl-0 turnovers game!!!!!

My fantasy team
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #9
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Someone dropped him in my league and I picked him up for trash

Took him mainly for blocks as I was lacking, thank you based Sanders
I tried picking him up but he went to your team
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #10
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
My fantasy team

Can't believe I dropped him for Jermaine fukking O'neal.

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:07 AM   #11
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Can't believe I dropped him for Jermaine fukking O'neal.

I dropped him the other day (I got frustrated with the string of low stat games he had this past week), though he was still on my roster for the triple double game. He's still on waivers in that league, I'm going to try to re-add him again.

He's definitely one of the most improved players this year. He should be starting imho.

Last edited by Kujo : 12-02-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #12
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

8 points, 7 boards, 7 blocks and 2 steals in 26 mins of action.

I wonder what his per 36 mins average is.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #13
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

23 blocks in 3 games
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

The Larry Sanders Show visits the Alamo tonight.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #15
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

f*ck fantasy sports

Last edited by chips93 : 12-05-2012 at 07:34 PM.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: