Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What do you do for a living ?

make kids and collect welfare
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Dude...that's cool man. But why not just play dodgeball every day? That's all I wanted to do.

I love it. i can't wait to go to work everyday, and i get to wear basketball shorts and spend all day in the sun.

dodgeball is the shit.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #18
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a proffesional rapper.

Here's one of my many hits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE
Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #19
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Keef
I'm a proffesional rapper.

Here's one of my many hits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE
Me too. No hits though.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #20
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I love it. i can't wait to go to work everyday, and i get to wear basketball shorts and spend all day in the sun.

dodgeball is the shit.

That's great. I know you've always posted on here how you've jumped from job to job not really knowing what you wanted to do. Glad you found something. You're a good dude who deserves it.

The next best thing would probably be a shop teacher.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #21
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Financial Consultant at a bank
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Psychotherapist.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #23
Geriatric
Old Bum

Geriatric has decent reputationGeriatric has decent reputation

Federal law enforcement. I don't get many Christmas cards...
Geriatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Financial Consultant at a bank

What does a financial consultant at a bank exactly do? Give advice on where to put your money? IRA, mutual funds, CD's?

I work for the man. You know the man.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #25
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm currently getting underpaid to stand around for 12 hours twisting little knobs, pushing buttons and playing with ink.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #26
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Admin for a janitorial company. I hate it. If i had any sales/marketing skills i could earn good money with this company, but i dont.

If anyone knows any property/facility managers who award contracts to custodial vendor's, please let me know.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #27
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Audio engineering degree, but now doing photography.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #28
KB8tHeGrEaT
Co-Owner of Lakers

KB8tHeGrEaT is starting to rub some people the wrong way

In before your mom.
KB8tHeGrEaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #29
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Fap
2. ???
3. Profit
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:43 AM   #30
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
1. Fap
2. ???
3. Profit

That's why all your underpants are crusty. The gnomes found no way to profit from those
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: