Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2012, 05:05 AM   #31
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board
Default Re: Kobe Bryant 30 000 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
When Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni was asked before tipoff about Bryant's impending milestone, the coach joked, ''That just means he is old"

fukking idiot...... ....is that funny !?.........way to peptalk your team...........fukk mike D

Sounds like a joke to me
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #32
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

How great is our God

300BE
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #33
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBeast
Sounds like a joke to me

yeah, but i donīt think kobe is the type that likes to be called old......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #34
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #35
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

That's just too many points
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #36
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Quote:
when Michael Jordan Scored his 30,000 point........he was playing for the wizards.... .. ...people forget how much he sucks for that .......

http://solecollector.com/news/what-h...#axzz2D8RbRW6H

Jordan 960 games

Kobe 1180 games
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #37
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
when Michael Jordan Scored his 30,000 point........he was playing for the wizards.... .. ...people forget how much he sucks for that .......

http://solecollector.com/news/what-h...#axzz2D8RbRW6H

let me guess .. you think bryant's better than jordan ? .. do you dream of having chuckbe's nuts in your mouth when you go to sleep every night ?
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 AM   #38
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Congratulations Kobe Bryant!!

Last edited by La Frescobaldi : 12-06-2012 at 10:12 AM.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #39
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
let me guess .. you think bryant's better than jordan ? .. do you dream of having chuckbe's nuts in your mouth when you go to sleep every night ?

Kobe 8 was incredible player. Skilled beyond anything I had seen before including Mike when he came into the league.

Not saying Kobe is better but he deserves better than what you are posting.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #40
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board

Fastest to reach 30,000 points:

1. Wilt 940 games
2. MJ 960
3. KAJ 1101
4. Malone 1152
5. Bryant 1179
6. Erving 1243
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #41
oamjad13
I brick open layups

oamjad13 has an OK reputation so far

Congrats GreatBe!
oamjad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #42
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

I used to hate Kobe, but i realized he loves the game of basketball and wants to win as many championships as possible, hard to hate on that.............Jordan on the other hand retired several times.....even started playing baseball right in the middle of his career..... ........then came back to play with the crappy wizards...tainting his legacy....the man does not know what to do......now he own the shitty bobcats..... , dresses like a retard, make shitty overpriced shoes.....he does not love basketball the same way kobe does

..but I have to admit Kobe is way too selfish, in the Lakers-Rockets game, all he did was shoot himself, and forgetting his teammates

Last edited by tomtucker : 12-06-2012 at 12:28 PM.
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #43
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #44
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

It would be a fun statistic to know how many of those points he yelled "HEY!" on to draw attention for a foul call.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #45
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: