Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Can you fools STOP putting an asterisk on the Heat's ring?

Seriously you just sound like a jealous douchebag. Should we put an asterisk on every team that's ever won a championship during a year in which 82 regular season games weren't played?
EVERYBODY had to face the 66-game circumstances, and the Heat were the best at it last year. They won the championship, plain and simple.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you fools STOP putting an asterisk on the Heat's ring?

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Okay.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

Why so mad? It's not going down in the official record books with a * so who gives a fig about what some ishiots think?
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #5
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

stop feeding the trolls
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Originality oozes out of you
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

It's especially funny when it comes from knicks fans who have won 1 playoff game in the last decade and try to up their franchise with the Heat. That alone would explain their jealousy
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #8
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Making people like you mad is the reason why they do it. With this thread you are asking to get trolled.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #10
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Rivetting tale chap.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

lebrick played 8 82 game seasons and couldnt get a ring then he gets lucky in shortened season where everybody was injured. no true basketball fan will ever stop putting asterisks on heat rings.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heat World Champions
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #13
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
thAnks for the neg but i wAsn't even tALking about you. the "trolls" are the people who sAy there should be an Asterisk.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
thAnks for the neg but i wAsn't even tALking about you. the "trolls" are the people who sAy there should be an Asterisk.
I didn't neg you. It's probably some obsessed loser that wants my head off like chazzy or some other loser, so he is making an attempt to neg random posters signing off under my name.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

it is asterisked simply because it was 66 games. since 1970, there hasn't only been maybe 2 seasons where an 82 regular season games haven't been played out. The asterisk is there to mark this difference in statistics.
When it's so different from other seasons (less than 5% chance a season is <82), you don't think it deserves an asterisk?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: