Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

Feel free to post here about Carmelo not playing (because ****ing up his hand in game 20 is important), about the Heat not trying hard (seems to be their modus operandi) or about the Knicks not beating anyone good (people said it after we beat the Heat and Spurs already so i why not keep trying?)

Picture is awesome, no?

Priggie Smalls is the illest.

Last edited by niko : 12-07-2012 at 12:12 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #5
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
JR doin spin moves over an unconscious anthony, wtf never gets old
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #6
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This one never gets old
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #8
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

Lol this was one of the first nba related gifs I ever saw. I thought that it was edited, but guess not
Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #9
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fan up Miami.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #10
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool

Why get yourself all hyped up before the mandatory first round exit?
M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
Why get yourself all hyped up before the mandatory first round exit?
you right, heat gonna get spanked like no other champion has before
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #12
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Fan up Miami.

embarrassing, i can see why they are so irked by new york, we are louder than them in their own stadium
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #13
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not butthurt, I'm a believer.

What the Knicks did without Melo tonight was amazing from the defense and textbook ball movement to the endless threes.

Felton played as well as I've seen from him in a while and Novak was drilling shots. Having Kidd back really helped maintain the team focus once the Heat got it back to 10.

The way they are spacing the floor and making threes while having an explosive scorer who is often unstoppable makes them the best team in the league in my opinion.

OKC is obviously amazing, but the Knicks ability to unleash barrages of threes while playing excellent defense makes them the superior team.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 AM   #14
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by upside24
I'm not butthurt, I'm a believer.

What the Knicks did without Melo tonight was amazing from the defense and textbook ball movement to the endless threes.

Felton played as well as I've seen from him in a while and Novak was drilling shots. Having Kidd back really helped maintain the team focus once the Heat got it back to 10.

The way they are spacing the floor and making threes while having an explosive scorer who is often unstoppable makes them the best team in the league in my opinion.

OKC is obviously amazing, but the Knicks ability to unleash barrages of threes while playing excellent defense makes them the superior team.

How the hell did OKC get involved with the NYK v MIA game
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:03 AM   #15
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
How the hell did OKC get involved with the NYK v MIA game
They are the second best team in the league IMO.

The Heat clearly are not.

Not some backhanded shot at OKC, love Durant.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: