Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #46
Micku
NBA lottery pick
 
Micku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,627
Default Re: Wade is done.

I'll personally would wait for a bit. It seems like ppl discuss whatever he is done for two years and a half now. But, Wade isn't attacking and he shoot jumpers which he cannot make.

Although Bosh and Wade had horrible games this time around. He still could go off for 20+ points I think, but he isn't as consistent as he was before. But we'll see as the season goes along. He definitely lost a step.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #47
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,099
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
It should be.

I guess Wade has officially made the list of Kobe's peers that has come and go while he's still playing at his level.

True.....and isn't that so amazing, not only is Kobe still good.....he is still great....Mamba must be a vampire or something, no way he should be leading the league in scoring after 17 freaking years.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:00 AM   #48
TheeBeast
Local High School Star
 
TheeBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,293
Default Re: Wade is done.

-3 ppg means he's done?
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 AM   #49
stephanieg
College star
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,228
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
I'll personally would wait for a bit. It seems like ppl discuss whatever he is done for two years and a half now.

Because he's been done for two and a half years.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #50
No_Look604
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Wade is done.

Ledecision backfiring. Not one, not two, not three...
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #51
PJR
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,364
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
Elevating Kobe by saying Wade is done and thereby indirectly elevating Leb...hold on a second.


Lol these idiots don't even realize this.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #52
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 11,762
Default Re: Wade is done.

No one needs to "elevate kobe" by saying Wade is done.


Kobe is in a tier of his own. Just accept it and move on. The dude has evolved his game in a big way to stay relevant among the younger kids out there balling.


WITH THAT SAID....Wade is NOT "DONE"


He has plenty left in the tank. I believe he is hitting one hell of a rough stretch. He is clearly on a steep decline but will bounce back. I NEVER count that dude out.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #53
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters
 
G-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,284
Default Re: Wade is done.

I got at least 7 players ahead of him right now:

Lebron

Durant

Kobe

Rose

Dwight

Melo

Paul

All-Time Shooting Guards List? 4th:

Jordan

Kobe

West

Wade
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #54
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters
 
G-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,284
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
No one needs to "elevate kobe" by saying Wade is done.


Kobe is in a tier of his own. Just accept it and move on. The dude has evolved his game in a big way to stay relevant among the younger kids out there balling.


WITH THAT SAID....Wade is NOT "DONE"


He has plenty left in the tank. I believe he is hitting one hell of a rough stretch. He is clearly on a steep decline but will bounce back. I NEVER count that dude out.


As an elite top 5 player, he is.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:45 AM   #55
JBrizzy
Decent playground baller
 
JBrizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 315
Default Re: Wade is done.

I didn't watch this game but in the games I watch he often looks bored.

Also seems like sometimes he makes shots more difficult than they need to be. If he could just shoot a regular jump shot instead of trying to draw a foul, double pumping and fading away all at the same time he would probably be shooting better overall.

Same goes for his drives to the basket. If he just went straight to the hole and put the ball straight in it would be more effective than shooting circus shots with enough spin to make the ball bounce off wherever it comes in contact with the backboard.

I don't know what got into him but my best guess is that after he stopped being the man he lost his motivation. He got inspired in the playoffs last season. Without the motivation he's just going through the motions out there.
JBrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #56
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA rookie of the year
 
Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,974
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBeast
-3 ppg means he's done?

stats are for loser like the espn stat guy

did u watch the game?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #57
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac
 
HardwoodLegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Rec Center
Posts: 3,698
Default Re: Wade is done.

Wade inspires me with how he goes through the motions a la TMac. That's called SWAG and not giving a F.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #58
redboy
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 329
Default Re: Wade is done.

He looks like he is suffering hangover from winning a ring.
redboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #59
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 89
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrizzy
I didn't watch this game but in the games I watch he often looks bored.

Also seems like sometimes he makes shots more difficult than they need to be. If he could just shoot a regular jump shot instead of trying to draw a foul, double pumping and fading away all at the same time he would probably be shooting better overall.

Same goes for his drives to the basket. If he just went straight to the hole and put the ball straight in it would be more effective than shooting circus shots with enough spin to make the ball bounce off wherever it comes in contact with the backboard.

I don't know what got into him but my best guess is that after he stopped being the man he lost his motivation. He got inspired in the playoffs last season. Without the motivation he's just going through the motions out there.

Good observations. Maybe since he's been here before he knows it doesn't really matter until April. His play is predicated on driving and drawing fouls, and he knows that he has to save that style of play until the playoffs. He knows he'd be done by then if he played that way now. He'll have his moments. He just won't have them now.
VegasLakerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #60
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 11,762
Default Re: Wade is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Wade inspires me with how he goes through the motions a la TMac. That's called SWAG and not giving a F.



Losing to the Washington Wizards, and then a Carmelo-less Knicks team is not "swag" dude.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy