Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #16
bluechox2
#knickstape

Default Re: By being a bitch and not playing tonight, did Melo allow a blemish on his MVP case?

before the season most trashed ray, JR kidd, and now you all acting like its the same as having a wade or bosh or a westbrook which it isnt

melo has carried us all season and that without a legit 2nd option (with amare being out, and most have trashed amare also)

i gladly take 2 superstar players like wade and bosh to play on my team with melo
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: By being a bitch and not playing tonight, did Melo allow a blemish on his MVP case?

If he played, and his finger got hurt and he missed the next 5 games, how ****ing smart would taht be? It's month 2 of the season.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #18
bagelred
My team always wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
If he played, and his finger got hurt and he missed the next 5 games, how ****ing smart would taht be? It's month 2 of the season.

Spurs rest Duncan, Ginobli, and Parker who are healthy - SMART MOVE, GREAT STRATEGY

Melo got 5 stiches on his hand yesterday - DAG, THAT GUY'S A BITCH!!!!

........makes sense.........
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #19
kNicKz
word

pre season heat fans

JR= chucker

Kidd= washed up alcoholic

Sheed= stupid pick up

Prigioni= Comical signing, 35 y/o with no NBA experience

Post smacking:

Melo has the most help in the league

Love this site, thank you Heat fans, it must suck hearing "Lets go New York" chanted at your home games, now go pretend your fan base doesn't consist of 8th graders who just got 2k13
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #20
Blue&Orange
MIAfan since Crusades

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010splash
Carmelo isn't MVP no matter what the Knicks do. LeBron and Durant are both head and shoulders above him as players and their stats clearly reflect this. The Knicks are just monstrously overachieving right now but will fall back down to earth later in the season as the wear and tear affects some of their older players.

I mean, people don't expect a team whose main impact guys are Ray Felton, 50 year old Jason Kidd, Ronnie Brewer, Tyson Chandler, and Steve Novak to be this good forever, right?
First the older players don't get high minutes, so yep good luck with the wear and tear.
Second, 32-10 while on the toughest part of the schedules both seasons, always with injured players.

I hope that you're sitting down while waiting for the Knicks to fall back down to earth.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: