Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

VegasLakerFan has an OK reputation so far
Default A bit uncomfortable there on Inside The NBA?

Whoa. Charles and Shaq discussing Dwight...kinda off there.
VegasLakerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #2
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: A bit uncomfortable there on Inside The NBA?

I wonder what point Chuck was trying to make there. He said playing with Kobe helped Shaq's fts but Shaq cut him off fast lol
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
General
High School Varsity 12th Man

General is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGeneral is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Shaq has severe insecurity issues. He can't take any criticism without saying "Google me, check my stats" He would be ringless without Kobe/Wade's 4th quarter clutchness.
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #4
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

I think that Shaq's real agenda is to make Dwight wanna go for 28-14 player just to keep Kobe from winning FMVP. I wouldn't doubt it
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:55 AM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Liberalism = Insanity

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh God Charles Barkley is the dumbest ass on TV. Still don't believe in the Knicks.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:56 AM   #6
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Chuck is the biggest Knicks hater on the planet...lol...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Oh God Charles Barkley is the dumbest ass on TV. Still don't believe in the Knicks.

Ringless bytch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX5xmwQi0yc
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #8
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Dawg, Knicks are the real deal, I think they will beat the Heat this yr, Don't be shocked
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #9
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

Great. Now Chucks calling the Lakers/Knicks game next week. That is going to suck.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #10
dabulls23
I brick open layups

dabulls23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
I wonder what point Chuck was trying to make there. He said playing with Kobe helped Shaq's fts but Shaq cut him off fast lol

yeah, I was wondering what he was trying to say, too.. any good guesses?

and why the **** is shaq so annoying at times.. okay you got 4 rings and was great but cant u just stfu and let others talk?????

Last edited by dabulls23 : 12-07-2012 at 02:07 AM.
dabulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:08 AM   #11
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And just now Kenny does a really good bit on the weaknesses of some of the best players, and then they say what about these guys and he talks about Shaq defending the pick and roll and Shaq is all butt hurt. Then Kenny talks about what they did to Charles and Charles is good about it.

He just... is not good.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:08 AM   #12
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

Sorry, but Kenny is the only guy who actually brings some good thought to the show. He's like the smart dude who always get picked on by the dumb jocks. I'd MUCH rather have Smith call next weeks's game than Barkley.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #13
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasLakerFan
Great. Now Chucks calling the Lakers/Knicks game next week. That is going to suck.
hes just gonna go on and on about how knicks suck or not talk about them at all

hes still salty when the knicks swept his sixers and brought a broom out on the court
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #14
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

I do find it amusing how blatantly anti-Knicks Chuck is. He doesn't even try to hide it.

His jimmies are eternally rustled it seems...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #15
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
hes just gonna go on and on about how knicks suck or not talk about them at all

hes still salty when the knicks swept his sixers and brought a broom out on the court

The actual game being played wlll be talked about for about 10% of the time. I keep saying; if they had an "Arena Pass" option for all games, I would jump on that- no announcers at all. Just scores and stats on screen and the arena announcers. I'd pay double for that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: