Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
TAZORAC
High School JV MVP

TAZORAC has not been impressing people
Default Time to ship Wade out of town if your a Heat fan: Said it last year

You don't have repeated lower body injury's year after year and continue to be the same player. Different players have different skill sets, some players don't have to relay on speed to be effective others do. Dwayne Wade no longer has the lift or speed to be a superstar in this league, in fact with his skill set he's going to be only slightly above average being that he doesn't have a reliable jump shot and no post game.

I said LAST YEAR that the Heat front office needs to think about shipping Wade out of a town and the proof is in the pudding.

Last edited by TAZORAC : 12-07-2012 at 08:20 AM.
TAZORAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Time to ship Wade out of town if your a Heat fan: Said it last year

Everyone's said it but they are not going to trade him when his stock is low. Also, I would assume the organization is loyal to him. As you can see how they are loyal to guys like Alonzo, who has a job in the front office and guys like Haslem who has played for them for a long time. If they weren't loyal they could have let Haslem, seeing as they did go to rebuild before they got Lebron.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

the team is 2nd in the East and are looking to repeat. nothing wrong with the Heat IMO. they're going to go ham again in the playoffs and that's all that matters.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
the team is 2nd in the East and are looking to repeat. nothing wrong with the Heat IMO. they're going to go ham again in the playoffs and that's all that matters.

I've witness my very own Lakers go on cruise control during the regular season too.

As for the Heat, they could be doing the same thing but I have to admit that Wade is done.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

I said this last year too. Should of offered him to Orlando for Dwight.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
TAZORAC
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I've witness my very own Lakers go on cruise control during the regular season too.

As for the Heat, they could be doing the same thing but I have to admit that Wade is done.

It's not about being in cruise control, Wade isn't the same player he was before the off season surgery. He was too many lower body injury's.

He can't beat effective as he was because he can't shoot.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

I don't think they'll trade their franchise changing player until he turns into "veteran/scrub" role. Like Hakeem on Raptors.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Worry about your own team armchair general manager. The Heat, and Dwyane Wade for that matter, will be just fine.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #9
TAZORAC
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Worry about your own team armchair general manager. The Heat, and Dwyane Wade for that matter, will be just fine.

Heat won't beat the Celtics or Knicks barring injury in a 7 game series.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #10
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZORAC
Heat won't beat the Celtics or Knicks barring injury in a 7 game series.

Oh ok, thanks Miss Cleo.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

trade him for who?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #12
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

So you're trying to boast that you said it last year that they should trade him? You do realize the Heat won the championship last year after you said that, right? Nothing matters if you're winning championships. You could have Eddy Curry on a max contract, and it wouldn't matter if you were winning championships.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: