Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 12-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool
Default Keeper trade help

9 Cat roto, with keepers and max and pace.

Im currently second, behind 1st by 0.5 points but have played 25 less games. I am in the top 3 in every category except assists and 3's where im second last in both cats.

My team:

Jameer
Afflalo
Durant
Sanders
Dwight
Kyle Lowry
Carmelo
Varejao
Pau Gasol
Manu
MKG
Nene
David West

We also have 2 IR spots and I have:
Dirk
Anthony Davis

I was just offered Wade and Nash for Andy V and West. Those two would really help me with 3's and assists and it wouldn't really affect my keepers either. I can't see Andy keeping this pace and Wade's value is really low at the moment so this is probably the moment to strike.

My keepers so far are; Durant, Melo, Dirk, Dwight, Lowry, Davis, MKG and one of Pau, Andy V or potentially Sanders if he proves to be a rebounding and shot blocking machine. If I take the trade then Wade will be my last keeper.

What are your thoughts? Should I trade or not?

Last edited by B-Easy8 : 12-08-2012 at 08:46 AM.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Keeper trade help

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8

Im currently second, behind 1st by 0.5 points but have played 25 less games. I am in the top 3 in every category except assists and 3's where im second last in both cats.

My team:

Jameer
Afflalo
Durant
Sanders
Dwight
Kyle Lowry
Carmelo
Varejao
Pau Gasol
Manu
MKG
Nene
David West

Dirk
Anthony Davis

I was just offered Wade and Nash for Andy V and West. Those two would really help me with 3's and assists and it wouldn't really affect my keepers either. I can't see Andy keeping this pace and Wade's value is really low at the moment so this is probably the moment to strike.

My keepers so far are; Durant, Melo, Dirk, Dwight, Lowry, Davis, MKG and one of Pau, Andy V or potentially Sanders if he proves to be a rebounding and shot blocking machine. If I take the trade then Wade will be my last keeper.

wade doesnt attempt many 3 point shots and nash is still 2 weeks away and even in the preseason, nash was ineffective at racking up assists with that team cus it usually turns into a hockey assist for him

varejao has been beasting every game and i would hold onto him...more valuable than wade and nash...
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8

My team:

Jameer
Afflalo
Durant
Sanders
Dwight
Kyle Lowry
Carmelo
Varejao
Pau Gasol
Manu
MKG
Nene
David West

Dirk
Anthony Davis

Wade sucks and doesn't make 3's neither does Nash really. If its a keeper league you should target Rubio, either way I agree Andy V won't keep it up or he'll get injured.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #4
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Wade sucks and doesn't make 3's neither does Nash really. If its a keeper league you should target Rubio, either way I agree Andy V won't keep it up or he'll get injured.

I have been trying to get Rubio but the guy who owns him doesn't want to trade him.

I didn't take the deal. Im trying for Andy V and Manu for Wade and Nash.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: