Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #16
TinselTime12
Banned

TinselTime12 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Is it pointless arguing you with your gf?

Pick a better gf, phaggot.
TinselTime12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #17
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
it's the same thing as talking to religous fundamentalists, dogmatic people of any creed, or persistent children with a small scope of the world.

there's no point.

you're better off hurling personal insults until they give up crying

it's kinda interesting to view their thought process in retrospect. every single sin and mistake you've done is highlighted, emphasized, and capitalized and all the good stuff is forgotten.

crazy.

nowadays i just assume that it's never the issue she literally talks about, it's just some frustration mixed with some hormonal bs mixed with some attempt at gaining hand and it's gotta be vented someway somehow even at the most irrelevant, miniscule thing. frankly, i do the same thing (few people can really pinpoint their sources of distress, jealous of ishers with mature, low-maintenance gf's)

i read somewhere children (3-5) don't know what bothers them and often time if they're hungry (yet don't feel like asking for food) they'll start screaming about how dirty the floor is or how a neighbor never gets what they want, even though that's just a secondary angst. think its similar with many gfs

Thats not just girls man, you pretty much described a relationship with any kind of person that doesnt hold themselves to a higher standard.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, 9 times out of 10 you are better off agreeing even if you know she is wrong

But when I have to put my foot down, I put that shit down...no, you're not speaking above me, don't even fckin try it woman.

every now and then you have to remind them who has the dick

You love arguing, I don't believe for a second you would concede an argument.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depends on the argument. Certain things I'm willing to concede, but if she asks me to go to the movies on an NFL Sunday (for example), I will not back down, but when we started dating, I put certain things out there about myself from the get go
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: