Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
russwest0
Banned

russwest0 has a bad reputationrusswest0 has a bad reputationrusswest0 has a bad reputationrusswest0 has a bad reputation
Exclamation It's my birthday today ISH.

Can we for once all put aside our differences for the greater cause of repping me today?

russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It's my birthday today ISH.

Happy bday to my boy Russwest0. How does it feel to finally be 14?

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Happy Birthday bro. The hookers and blow are on their way now
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #4
Fudge
Banned

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Happy bday to the GOAT ISH poster.

Live it up today, man. Line those coke rips up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #5
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #6
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Happy birthday I don't hate anyone on this site
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #7
J Shuttlesworth
rayyyy lmao

J Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation here

Damn I share the same birthday as this scumbag? Time to kill myself

J/K bro, happy birthday (to me and you )
J Shuttlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
stalkerforlife
Banned

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to russwest0 again.

Happy birthday, bro.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #9
stalkerforlife
Banned

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

Oh and today is my sister's birthday, too.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #10
Magic731
Local High School Star

Magic731 has a terrific reputationMagic731 has a terrific reputationMagic731 has a terrific reputationMagic731 has a terrific reputationMagic731 has a terrific reputationMagic731 has a terrific reputation

Happy birthday
Magic731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #11
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

you got a cake? I must jump out of it and entertain you with my titie dance.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:10 PM   #12
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Live it up playboy

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #13
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwest0
Can we for once all put aside our differences for the greater cause of repping me today?

No, negged.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #14
Angel Face
Six of Six

Angel Face has not been impressing people

Happy b-day dude.
Angel Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:46 PM   #15
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Happy 18th berfday.

Buy you some scratch tickets.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: