Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2014, 09:22 PM   #76
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eating ass?

Tried it for the first time this past weekend. I was 69ing and my gf was giving my balls a bj and the asshole was right there so i just went for it. Didn't taste like anything though, I just want back to eating the cooch. Came in the cooch too, ate my load of it and shared it.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:10 PM   #77
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i eat ass every time i have sex. i go down on em, do my little thing. make em squirm and then lick that butt hole like there's no tomorrow. I mean I eat the corn right outta their asses. The Bears love it but the Twinks are a little shy about it usually.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:11 PM   #78
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
i eat ass every time i have sex. i go down on em, do my little thing. make em squirm and then lick that butt hole like there's no tomorrow. I mean I eat the corn right outta their asses. The Bears love it but the Twinks are a little shy about it usually.

this post went from good to really good
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #79
iTare
BTE Chess King

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Tried it for the first time this past weekend. I was 69ing and my gf was giving my balls a bj and the asshole was right there so i just went for it. Didn't taste like anything though, I just want back to eating the cooch. Came in the cooch too, ate my load of it and shared it.
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #80
BrainDead
Dead Man Walking

BrainDead has decent reputationBrainDead has decent reputation

My ex girl used to cum hard as hell when I would lick her ass and finger her pu$$y while playing with her clit. She loved that shit....and I loved that shit too.

It only happened when we 69'd....and it was always when she was fresh out the shower.
BrainDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:39 AM   #81
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I always want to try new shit.

Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:54 AM   #82
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everyone should be eating ass. Take a shower, scrub your butt, scrub their butt and then have an ass buffet.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: