Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2007, 06:01 PM   #31
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 7'9" China man signs with ABA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
No, he won't even be a solid player on an ABA team, and I'm sure they know it. He was signed purely as a publicity stunt. Everyone wants to come see the giant play. This guy didn't contribute at all for the Dodge City Legends, and I don't see why it'd be any different on his new team.

Hey, cut the big guy some slack! Anyhoo, how bad did he do with them?
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:08 PM   #32
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman_Yao
Hey, cut the big guy some slack! Anyhoo, how bad did he do with them?

I don't remember exactly. Less than two a game I think with no rebounding or shotblocking to make up for it.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #33
Chairman_Yao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
I don't remember exactly. Less than two a game I think with no rebounding or shotblocking to make up for it.

Um. . .I'm sorry I said he had a chance. He's just for looks, how sad, I'd love to see a 7'9" guy out there. . .oh well. . .
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #34
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman_Yao
Um. . .I'm sorry I said he had a chance. He's just for looks, how sad, I'd love to see a 7'9" guy out there. . .oh well. . .

From what I've seen 7'9" is just to big. You just can't be that tall and still be athletic or even healthy for that matter.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:25 PM   #35
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Yeah, it does suck for him to be that big. He just doesn't look healthy enough to do much. If he could somehow get stronger he'd do well in the WWF.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:26 PM   #36
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

No offense but he has nothing on this guy.

Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 07:20 PM   #37
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

they did a report on him on cnn one time.. or some news channel.. like an hour special.. he has had a hard life.. he had a tumor removed that made it so he could hit puberty..... he never grew facial hair as a kid.. and the rumor blocked his ability to grow features that men have.. and he is 7'9.. truely an amazing story..

im glad he is getting a chance.. and the kid has an insane jump shot.. im serious
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #38
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You guys are quick to pass judgement. He'll get better playing against folks here in the States. If he improves enough to go into the NBA he'll eclipse Minute Bol's record as talles NBA player.

Plus, have you seen him grip the ball? It looks like one of those little rubber balls you get when your a toddler in his hands.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:16 PM   #39
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

Give him time and he will be good. Good Luck to him anyways!
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #40
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just saw a video of him on his old team. It looks like his jumper is really good actually. Which makes sense because he doesn't have to get it up to much just out. So he can shoot a dead flat line shot a back rim it or bank it in.

Plus he said one of his favorit players is Tim Duncan so.... he's cool.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #41
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

saw a video of him too. and he sucks big time. three words: nba my ass. he's one of those players you see on the court and you just shake your head because he's such a waste of height.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #42
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

watch out Wang, ya boy is about to take over.
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #43
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Damn.. hes humongous. He could probably stick his hold head into the hoop
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:59 AM   #44
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

- Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
And I can envision it oh so clearly...
And your starting lineup for the Western Conference at the 2009 NBA All Star Game is........ Drum Roll

C- Sun Ming Ming
PF- Yao Ming
Sf-
ect....

God Save Us....
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:48 PM   #45
Chairman_Yao

Quote: