Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

Everyday she flirts with me, hugs me, feels up on me, buys me food when I tell her not to. She never publicly admit to me but I know she likes me. Today out of no where she tell me we need to talk about "us". But couldn't tell me cuz she was scared, but I knew what her intention Were. She really a cute girl with a banging body but I'm not attracted to her like that for some reason. I don't want to reject her and make it awkward cuz I work with this girl like everyday

What should I do
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #2
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

I'll be honest, going off your posting style I don't believe one word you said in this post.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'll be honest, going off your posting style I don't believe one word you said in this post.

Truth
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #4
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Wtf why would I be lying swear to god I'm telling the truth. I never ever once posted a lie on here
Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tell you never get with coworkers for professional reasons.

problem solved.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP just trolling by implying he is racist.

If you weren't into black chicks, you wouldn't describe her as having a "banging body."
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:33 AM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
tell you never get with coworkers for professional reasons.

problem solved.

Or, tell her you never get with black chicks for basketball reasons.

problem solved.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:06 AM   #8
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
Everyday she flirts with me, hugs me, feels up on me, buys me food when I tell her not to. She never publicly admit to me but I know she likes me. Today out of no where she tell me we need to talk about "us". But couldn't tell me cuz she was scared, but I knew what her intention Were. She really a cute girl with a banging body but I'm not attracted to her like that for some reason. I don't want to reject her and make it awkward cuz I work with this girl like everyday

What should I do
Bang her
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #9
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Be her bf. Or bang.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:37 AM   #10
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

This tells me u get no p.u.s.s.y!

Banging body but u wont bang her?lol

Whats wrong with black women? Huh? Dont have good enough credit for ya pink baby piglet ass? Huh?

Oh i know what it is you cant handle all that thickness. Stop wit the BS i know u white boys secretly jack off to black women all the time. Now that u got one standing right in ya face u actin like a lil biatch.

Put ya big boy pants on and slay dat nubian queen or shut up cuz real men never turn down WET,WARM,TIGHT P.U.S.S.Y!

Have a great day
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont flatter yourself
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #12
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
This tells me u get no p.u.s.s.y!

Banging body but u wont bang her?lol

Whats wrong with black women? Huh? Dont have good enough credit for ya pink baby piglet ass? Huh?

Oh i know what it is you cant handle all that thickness. Stop wit the BS i know u white boys secretly jack off to black women all the time. Now that u got one standing right in ya face u actin like a lil biatch.

Put ya big boy pants on and slay dat nubian queen or shut up cuz real men never turn down WET,WARM,TIGHT P.U.S.S.Y!

Have a great day

1)yes ur right I don't get *****........cuz I'm practicing absences and won't give it up till marriage

2) I'm not white.....yes she has a banging body but I'm not attracted to black women their not my type that doesn't make me a racist. Plus what im I going to do with her if I won't have sex with her till marriage
Old 12-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #13
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
dont flatter yourself
What's this suppose to mean
Old 12-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #14
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

LoL hilarious, just ask her if she would have a problem with your small d!ck.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Give her to Godzuki, he's still a virgin and he's like 40 years old so a black chick on his korean midget dick would be awesome, bro!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: