Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #16
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

Bump
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

Tell her you don't like black chicks.. Problem solved.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

Your probably asian n too scared to whip it out in front of a black girl
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #19
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
Your probably asian n too scared to whip it out in front of a black girl

lol

just wrong
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #20
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
1)yes ur right I don't get *****........cuz I'm practicing absences and won't give it up till marriage

This nigga here

0/10 troll thread
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #21
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone said something to the effect of "never sleep with people you work with." Completely agree with that.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #22
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
This nigga here

0/10 troll thread
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
Roc Nation
I airball my layups

Roc Nation has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
This nigga here

0/10 troll thread
Roc Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #24
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
This nigga here

0/10 troll thread
It was a typo I usually only post from my phone
Old 12-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #25
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It was a typo I usually only post from my phone

Still a poor troll attempt. Be more subtle next time.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #26
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 12-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #27
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

I'll never understand why black people find obesity attractive.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #28
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Still a poor troll attempt. Be more subtle next time.
Wtf how I'm I trolling everything I ever posted was nothing but the 100% truth
Old 12-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #29
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
I'll never understand why black people find obesity attractive.
The only thing obese thing in that photo is her black ass!
Old 12-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
1)yes ur right I don't get *****........cuz I'm practicing absences and won't give it up till marriage

2) I'm not white.....yes she has a banging body but I'm not attracted to black women their not my type that doesn't make me a racist. Plus what im I going to do with her if I won't have sex with her till marriage
I love practicing absences, but not as much as I love practicing tardies
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: