Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #136
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: week 14 game thread and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I actually do like Wisenhunt as a coach but I do they they need a change of scenery.

The poor running game is understandable as well. When you have such atrocious QB's defenses are going to key in on stopping the run game.
Not to mention the god awful O-Line which they have refused to properly address for a few years now.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #137
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did Stafford really just do that?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #138
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Costas is wrong. they don't have that program that gives rides to players anymore.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #139
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I have to watch another Lions game like the last couple of weeks I will break my computer.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #140
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Browns are 5-3 in games that Joe Haden plays.

Just sayin'.

Three straight, baby. If we could have just won one of those early nailbiters, we would be in the playoff picture. Regardless, I'm liking where this team is right now.

Cleveland's playoff chances

i mean, yes it's mathematically possible, but i don't believe we have a shot to sneak in. but it's good to even have this sort of false hope

on another note, how many wins do you think Shurmur has to win to keep his job, or is he out no matter what and Jimmy Haslam/Joe Banner will bring in their own guys. (oh and if Shurmur is fired, i do hope we keep Heckert on)
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:27 AM   #141
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Up 42.2 points.

I'm done. He has Aaron Hernandez and Texans D.

If I went by ESPN projections, they would score 16.1.

Hernandez's best week was 12.4. Gronk is out right? His best week was 26.6.
Texans' best week was 23 points back in week 4.

So that's about 50 if everything works perfectly for him.

I got this, ya?
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:35 AM   #142
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Up 42.2 points.

I'm done. He has Aaron Hernandez and Texans D.

If I went by ESPN projections, they would score 16.1.

Hernandez's best week was 12.4. Gronk is out right? His best week was 26.6.
Texans' best week was 23 points back in week 4.

So that's about 50 if everything works perfectly for him.

I got this, ya?
Well, if Hernandez has a big game (100+ yards and 2-3 TD) that means the Texans defense isn't going to come close to their season high of 23 points. Pretty much, if Hernandez gets 20+ points, the Texans defense isn't getting 20+ points.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #143
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

My interest in the NFL has gone way down. We're 8-5, but it feels like 5-8
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #144
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Huge win for my boys yesterday!! One of the best games I've attended. Beltway Battle was legendary this go around.

HTTR
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #145
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you wanna know who has been having an amazing year for Dallas that is not really getting any cred?

Anthony Spencer

he is having a fantastic year

this is a contract year for him though, which worries me...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #146
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Ravens have fired Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #147
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bout time the Ratbirds canned Cam Cameron...now it's one less excuse I have to hear bout from salty scrub BAL fans every time they don't play perfect.

Now it's SOLELY Flacco, and bad ref calls. Aha felt amazing taking that one from them. City rivals more than football, really
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #148
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

lol @ Texans making a big deal of this game.

Biggest game in Texans history?

Think I heard that 4 times within the last two seasons.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #149
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
lol @ Texans making a big deal of this game.

Biggest game in Texans history?

Think I heard that 4 times within the last two seasons.
I think Andre said that...

makes no sense to me...they are 11-1, have already clinched

this game really isn't that important to them in terms of their entire franchise history
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #150
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

No disrespect to the Texans, but I think the Pats are gonna destroy them tonight. They're just completely unstoppable in the second half of the regular season.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: