Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Matt Barnes: "Blake Griffin is our best player"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Barnes literally said Blake is our best player.

when was this? the question was about blake and he said essentially "blake is really getting into a nice rhythm, he is our go to guy" where is the best player part? did i miss part of it?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #17
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
when was this? the question was about blake and he said essentially "blake is really getting into a nice rhythm, he is our go to guy" where is the best player part? did i miss part of it?
I am willing to ban bet that he used the words "best player." That is essentially what made me post this thread because it goes against the ESPN hype
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
Soultrane
I brick open layups

Soultrane has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
Anyone who was actually paying attention, including 90% of Lakers fans who were tired of that CP for MVP BS when he hadn't even played better than Deron if you watched them play. Deron owned Paul head to head, did way more in the playoffs, played more within the team game and as a result was more successful with the Jazz than CPMe on the Hornets

Do you get erect after a Chris Paul missed shot?
Soultrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

LMAO @ Griffin being the Clippers best player. CP3 is still that dude. Imagine this Clippers squad with 2008 and 2009 CP3, pre knee injuries?

That would be down right frightening. He had the game management and takeover skills he does now, yet with light years better quickness and athleticism.

2008 and 2009 Chris Paul is one of the best PGs I've ever got the opportunity to witness.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #20
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinselTime12
Harden is the 5th leading scorer in the league, What is Deron averaging? Like 15 ppg? Yeah, he sucks dick, plays no defense, inefficient, fat, ugly, and is nothing but a system PG

And Deron is the 4th leading assist leader in the league. You have no point other than proving why you have no basketball knowledge outside of stats.

And the bold is why you have problems.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #21
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

Desperate enough to cite Matt Barnes.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #22
bukowski81
Serious playground baller

bukowski81 has not been impressing people

All respect to Griffin, but if he is the Clippers best player then the Clippers are in deep trouble.
bukowski81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #23
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Harden is the 5th leading scorer in the league, What is Deron averaging? Like 15 ppg? Yeah, he sucks dick, plays no defense, inefficient, fat, ugly, and is nothing but a system PG
Fail at trolling. Have you ever been outside yet RG?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #24
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

When CP3 isn't being aggressive, I agree with this. CP3 at his best is much better than Griffin though.
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #25
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

The first question was something like "How do you feel seeing Blake getting banged around like that?"

Barnes replied, "when we see our best player playing through that, there's really no excuse why we all shouldn't be playing through like that."

Something like that but he did say "best player."

Not that I agree but he did say this.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #26
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Mad brah? Yeah he is 4th in assists because his superior teammates are knocking down shots, too bad this fat ugly **** can't shoot to save his life.

LOL why would I be mad? It's basketball bro.

Superior teammates? JJ is shooting like 41% and struggling through a really tough patch and Wallace hasn't been any better not that he's ever been some knockdown shooter.

If you watch Nets games you would also see that Deron loses a lot of possible assist counts because his teammates regularly pass up good shots. Why? Beats me but that what they do.

Just a question...are you a fat and ugly **********? Because people who talk like that are usually in denial of their own closet feelings.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #27
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Demon u cp's illegitimate basterd son?
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #28
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I am willing to ban bet that he used the words "best player." That is essentially what made me post this thread because it goes against the ESPN hype

Quote:
I just watched it as well and there was a clear reference to Griffin being the best player, or why would I have even made this thread. Someone please post it on youtube to settle this

No, you made this thread because you have an obsessive dislike for Chris Paul and will do anything to make him look bad. Hell, I'm confident you'd blow him just to be able to turn around and call him gay.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #29
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Griffin IS our best go to player in general and SHOULD be our go to player. As for BEST, CP3 is still better.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #30
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
No, you made this thread because you have an obsessive dislike for Chris Paul and will do anything to make him look bad. Hell, I'm confident you'd blow him just to be able to turn around and call him gay.

That last line actually made me laugh.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: