Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
ChrisPosh
♕ James

Angry why I hate laker fans

Ok so I was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Anyway I look up at the kid, see that there's a trash can behind him and shout out "OFFENSIVE BOARD HOWARD!!!" and start pretending I'm posting up on his midget ass like I'm Superman in the paint on Nate robinson.... fkn kid starts bawling his eyes out while the dad looks at me like I'm a bloody creep. All I'm hearing is him screaming calling me a pervert and a pedophile for 'rubbing yer black ass on my 8 yr old son". Now errbody in the store is looking at me... my girl bails and walks outta the store. And I spent the next 30 minutes arguing with store security.

srsly if only that kid and his dad had eever actually watched a basketball game they would've understood. But they didn't cause they're stupid bandwagoners. FML. fukk laker fans..... now my fkn girl won't pick up my calls.....
ChrisPosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
Umad101
Banned

Default Re: why I hate laker fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPosh
Ok so I was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Anyway I look up at the kid, see that there's a trash can behind him and shout out "OFFENSIVE BOARD HOWARD!!!" and start pretending I'm posting up on his midget ass like I'm Superman in the paint on Nate robinson.... fkn kid starts bawling his eyes out while the dad looks at me like I'm a bloody creep. All I'm hearing is him screaming calling me a pervert and a pedophile for 'rubbing yer black ass on my 8 yr old son". Now errbody in the store is looking at me... my girl bails and walks outta the store. And I spent the next 30 minutes arguing with store security.

srsly if only that kid and his dad had eever actually watched a basketball game they would've understood. But they didn't cause they're stupid bandwagoners. FML. fukk laker fans..... now my fkn girl won't pick up my calls.....
This happened......lol

But for real op.....I also was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Last edited by Umad101 : 12-09-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Today I got into an argument with a co worker who is a Lakers fan. He overheard me chatting ball with somebody else and knew that I'm a Clippers fan. So he said "Clippers ain't gonna go anywhere anyways. All they are is a highlight show". 70 percent of Lakers fans are straight up clueless about both their team and basketball which sucks for the 30 percent that are legit, knowledgeable diehards that get the bad rep.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

op grinds up on little kids in walmart
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
Raider007
EvilDooinz

Raider007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:24 AM   #6
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider007

Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #7
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #8
Kews1
BostonCeltics

hopefully your story was just a metaphor
Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #9
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

thats funny because I was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:32 AM   #10
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Quote:

If that's true (big if) then yea that's creep as hell. Stay the **** away from other peoples kids perv...
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:58 AM   #11
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

i can confirm, i was offensive board
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:10 AM   #12
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

Quote:

LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:10 AM   #13
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

So I was at Walmart today... true story bought some motor oil and a flash drive.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #14
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Today I got into an argument with a co worker who is a Lakers fan. He overheard me chatting ball with somebody else and knew that I'm a Clippers fan. So he said "Clippers ain't gonna go anywhere anyways. All they are is a highlight show". 70 percent of Lakers fans are straight up clueless about both their team and basketball which sucks for the 30 percent that are legit, knowledgeable diehards that get the bad rep.

this sounds about right.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #15
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

you would have some credibility if your account was created before 2011...fcuking badwangoner
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: