Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 02:05 AM   #16
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: why I hate laker fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
you would have some credibility if your account was created before 2011...fcuking badwangoner

The Clippers were God awful when he made his account. Chris Paul wasn't a Clipper till December 2011.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #17
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
you would have some credibility if your account was created before 2011...fcuking badwangoner

Why not? Chris Paul is so awesome! Who is the white guy who wears number 32 with the curly hair again that likes to dunk?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 AM   #18
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Why not? Chris Paul is so awesome! Who is the white guy who wears number 32 with the curly hair again that likes to dunk?
khloe kardashian
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:53 AM   #19
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

^
OP
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #20
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

How are u generalizing an entire fan base from an eight year old boy you've molested?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:26 AM   #21
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:30 AM   #22
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I imagine that you're a pretty weird guy op.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #23
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Purch is considered somewhat coolPurch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Actually I can confirm for him

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2...c-t-10343.html

His account that's a mod on the big clippers board has been a member since 2008. Same Avvie, same name, same homerish approach
Purch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #24
ChrisPosh
♕ James

ChrisPosh has decent reputationChrisPosh has decent reputation

put money on the fight too and manny pacquiao gets knocked out.... fukk this week is SO shit for me

ChrisPosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #25
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Ok op that's weird and u shouldn't of done that. But their reaction was stupid.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #26
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Today I got into an argument with a co worker who is a Lakers fan. He overheard me chatting ball with somebody else and knew that I'm a Clippers fan. So he said "Clippers ain't gonna go anywhere anyways. All they are is a highlight show". 70 percent of Lakers fans are straight up clueless about both their team and basketball which sucks for the 30 percent that are legit, knowledgeable diehards that get the bad rep.
Hmm, his analysis is spot on.

second round exit to a clippers fan maybe counts as "going somewhere"

You're a fool if you think Clips have a chance of getting out of the second round
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: