Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #16
bigdaddyfunk
I hit open layups

bigdaddyfunk is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: **** Are we gonna pretend like the Warriors aren't a winning team?

Huge Dubs fans checking in. What a good start to the season.

People don't like to talk about us because we don't have that drama, superstar persona, etc, etc.

We are, however, an exciting, young team to watch and our best player will eventually heal up and then it'll really be time to smash on some teams.
bigdaddyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #17
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
That's quite funny eh? Except the difference is that nobody else talks about the warriors. So if I brought up one topic, that would be annoying huh? One topic is too much! I don't want to hear about a team that is only 13-7 in the west! I'm too good for that! BAH, the warriors! Because people would rather talk about the Wolves or Wizards, I see...
You obviously didnt get it.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #18
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

I remember when posters were saying that Mark Jackson was terrible coaching hire. Look who's laughing now.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #19
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
I remember when posters were saying that Mark Jackson was terrible coaching hire. Look who's laughing now.

I also remember playing saying they should have kept Lin and traded Curry lol, but yeah I love this team my third fav team this season after Kings and Grizz, they play hard, smart and they got thugs of the bench in Landry and Jack, they killing it atm.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #20
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

The Warriors are out of the radar unlike the Clippers, Heat, Knicks, etc. One day, the Warriors will be under the radar and once that happens, they're f*cked.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #21
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
I also remember playing saying they should have kept Lin and traded Curry lol, but yeah I love this team my third fav team this season after Kings and Grizz, they play hard, smart and they got thugs of the bench in Landry and Jack, they killing it atm.

One thing I respect about Mark Jackson is that he said from the beginning when he got hired that is he's going to focus on defense. Sounds like the guy knows what he was talking about.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #22
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm excited too homie, but don't jinx it.

Truth is, we need to make the playoffs this year and prove we are ready to take this franchise in a new direction before we expect any kind of recognition.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #23
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

scary if bogut ever comes back and has a center-esque defense presence for this team. dont know boguts game, since he wasted it in piece of shit milwaukee... all i know is he is always hurt.

i like barnes. mad young, who knows what he will be able to do. Ya'll just need some one like Iman at the two and have Klay be a crazy sixth man but not necessary for now since Landry and Jack are prolly the best ****** to come off the bench for a team.

Pray yall can get rid of Jefferson and A.B. soon and sign some big name. Idk who tho.
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: