Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #16
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Default Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST

Man, wtf??? Is Jennings having one of those nights?

I'll take it though.

And there is no way Melo misses the game against you guys coming up.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #17
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Man, wtf??? Is Jennings having one of those nights?

I'll take it though.

And there is no way Melo misses the game against you guys coming up.

With or without Melo, you should expect to snatch that win so long as Avery Johnson is still coaching the Nets.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #18
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

This is so painful to watch. Everyone has stone hands tonight for some reason.
Brook needs to come back right now.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #19
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
This is so painful to watch. Everyone has stone hands tonight for some reason.
Brook needs to come back right now.

Maybe the players are already getting tired of Avery Johnson? When everyone is having a bad game, something must be seriously wrong. Hopefully they are indeed just trying to get rid of Avery, the worthless.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Jennings and Ellis styled all over D-Will and JJ tonight
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #21
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

worst game ive ever seen from the nets. i dont know if i should be mad at the performance or brooken foot lopez who goes out for 3 weeks due to a sprained ankle. this guy is a ****ing piece of shit fragile paper who tweaks his foot and misses 3 weeks. this is not the shit we need from brook and it's caused us a 4 game losing streak. we could very well be out of the playoffs if he misses another week. Nets were up 11-2. andray blatche gets a 3 second call, then bucks make free throw and a 3 pointer right after that. that stupidity by blatche was when the bucks made their comeback. count to 3 in your ****ing head and move out! 11-8. four game losing streak.
we need that piece of paper back asap and we need to pray he doesn't miss anymore games this year. i'm frustrated beyond to no extent right now.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #22
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
worst game ive ever seen from the nets. i dont know if i should be mad at the performance or brooken foot lopez who goes out for 3 weeks due to a sprained ankle. this guy is a ****ing piece of shit fragile paper who tweaks his foot and misses 3 weeks. this is not the shit we need from brook and it's caused us a 4 game losing streak. we could very well be out of the playoffs if he misses another week. Nets were up 11-2. andray blatche gets a 3 second call, then bucks make free throw and a 3 pointer right after that. that stupidity by blatche was when the bucks made their comeback. count to 3 in your ****ing head and move out! 11-8. four game losing streak.
we need that piece of paper back asap and we need to pray he doesn't miss anymore games this year. i'm frustrated beyond to no extent right now.

I feel your pain man, look at my new 'location' and you see what I mean.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #23
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Great offensive performance by MarShon Brooks. 80% shooting from the field and 14 points but his defense is the worst I've ever seen from a Net. He can't guard one on one, team defense, and gave up 4 points on back door cuts which is completely unacceptable. He seriously needs help in that department but I believe that he is finally in the rotation after this game. Just waive Childress. He's a scrub and serves no purpose in the league. Send him to the WNBA or something.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

Avery baffles me. Reggie Evans ,as good as he has played in his role is in his role for a reason. He can't start, he can't be a 30-35 minute type guy. Teams are going to stop covering him. Unless he is cutting to the hoop, he's not a good offensive player. Humphries played better with the starters because he gave them spacing. But Avery flips them.

And the Nets shoot too many threes. Coming from a Knick fan yes there is irony there, but the Knicks are 1st in attempts, third in makes. The Nets are 11th in attempts, 24th in makes. (this might be a day or too old info but you get the point)

BTW, various people saying Lopez iffy for Tuesday, is that true?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #25
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Yes, Lopez will be out against the Knicks. He hasn't had a contact practice yet and tomorrow is his only chance of doing so and Avery said he is doubtful that will happen. I am honestly growing sick and tired of that soft ass fragile excuse for a center. One little ankle tweak and he's sidelined for 3weeks?!
11-4, a franchise best now we drop 4 straight and aside from the Bucks game the Nets played pretty solid without him. We can't have him miss 3 weeks during the start of the season when the Nets are trying to build chemistry and define roles. Blatche averaging 19/11 as a starter but he sucks at defense. The Nets should not be a team that drops 5 in a row but unfortunately we will against the Knicks this Tuesday.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #26
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Yes, Lopez will be out against the Knicks. He hasn't had a contact practice yet and tomorrow is his only chance of doing so and Avery said he is doubtful that will happen. I am honestly growing sick and tired of that soft ass fragile excuse for a center. One little ankle tweak and he's sidelined for 3weeks?!
11-4, a franchise best now we drop 4 straight and aside from the Bucks game the Nets played pretty solid without him. We can't have him miss 3 weeks during the start of the season when the Nets are trying to build chemistry and define roles. Blatche averaging 19/11 as a starter but he sucks at defense. The Nets should not be a team that drops 5 in a row but unfortunately we will against the Knicks this Tuesday.

Well yeah, Blatche has horrible defense, but thats what we get for what we pay for. If hes capable of defend shots with this level of offensive talent, we aint getting him anyway. Actually the Nets second unit has players like Blatche and Marshon Brooks who lack defense, it may not be a bad idea to play them early in the 2nd and 4th to run the offense and build some momentum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: