Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default So yea the Knicks (14-5) have the best record in the east

Virtually tied with Miami (13-5) but still why aren't Knicks fans going nuts? I remember in 2010 even at the thought of having Lebron Knick fans were guaranteeing a championship.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So yea the Knicks (14-5) have the best record in the east

They destroyed Miami twice. And one of them was without their best player. They're excited, so I think it's understandable they are enjoying the moment considering how bad they were years prior. As any team fan would.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Not going nuts?

Were you not on this board after the Miami game?
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Knicks fans on here are going nuts about it but most are pretty level headed...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

regular season doesn't mean anything.

get home court advantage and win in the playoffs. that's what matters.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Because they know something will eventually go wrong.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto

Sadly this is true.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Not going nuts?

This.
I wont lie, it was amazing. Normally its the lakers or the heat that make the forums go nuts.
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Spot on
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

It's only December though. They are a good team. I would enjoy it too if I was a Knicks fan.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eh. I'm enjoying it with a limit. I know things can go wrong in a snap.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #12
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

even tho they have not had much regular season success in a long time, i cannot be phased by this. its about the playoffs. this city is ready for some playoff series wins. it would go bananas if they ever won a round. i am not getting cocky enough to say its a guaranteed 1st round win for them, but if they keep it up they will put themselves in good position. i am all too happy that kidd is on this team and he will help them out of the 1st round (AND farther)
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Not going nuts?

I wouldn't say so, most have been relatively reserved, which I appreciate/respect.

And yes I was here actually, at least for the 2nd Knicks win when they won without Carmelo.. there was only like one thread stating how great the Knicks are and even that thread was pretty mild.

Hell the most i've heard knick fans say is that they have "an outside shot to be a contender", even though they are in the top3 in records and would have one of the top seeds if they kept this up.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

why shouldnt the knick fans go nuts? God knows when the knicks were horrible all those years under larry brown/isiah thomas, the anti-knick fans were out in full force. SO YEAH, as knick fans, we deserve to be able to crow a little :)

btw we're winning it all this year AND next year. BOOK IT!
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
R.I.P
Decent playground baller

R.I.P has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Eh. I'm enjoying it with a limit. I know things can go wrong in a snap.
Limit my a$$! We have Woody and Kidd to make it right from wrong! Btw. It's 15-5 now, baby.
R.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: