Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #16
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: how come nobody wants to play with DRose?

D Rose has publicly come out and say he doesn't need new teammates. that's prime statement telling every FA to **** off.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #17
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
D Rose has publicly come out and say he doesn't need new teammates. that's prime statement telling every FA to **** off.
No, he has said he isn't gonna recruit players like some desperate ho. But if people want to come play with him in Chicago, they are more than welcome. But Bulls cap, city weather, and crappy management doesn't really attract any big free agents.

Rose should bail if Boozer remains his 2nd option.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #18
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA

Nope.

What that statement says I respect my teammates and value what they do on the court and I'm not going to whine to the media about them.

He said he wanted to play with Gasol I believe....and that's basically what they needed...a solid low post option. That was before they bombed their roster of course.

Now they need a range of things but they should start with tanking the season and getting a lottery pick.

Next year depending on what goes down there's a range of guys they can pick up who are good complementary pieces to what they already have. Kevin Martin and Josh Smith would be on my list if I were them (provided neither are renewed).

If not then Jefferson or Millsap a 2 who can defend and knock down some open shots. Maybe Tony Allen. Maybe they can even get back Korver lol.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #19
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
No, he has said he isn't gonna recruit players like some desperate ho. But if people want to come play with him in Chicago, they are more than welcome. But Bulls cap, city weather, and crappy management doesn't really attract any big free agents.

Rose should bail if Boozer remains his 2nd option.

As bad as the management can be, Rose loves the city and its people, he won't leave.

Trouble with Bulls management is they are over patient, they wait and wait for the best deal out there and then they miss out nearly every time. Still remember that blunder they made picking up Ben Wallace and one of their biggest blunders when they traded Lamarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas oh man... And paying Boozer that money? But even getting him at all was a bad idea, he represents nothing of what the Bulls ethos is on defense.

They have been lucky to this point, they were able to draft Rose with ridiculous odds against them, and they drafted Noah a ninth pick who has turned out very well. They also were smart enough to get rid of Gordon,
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #20
Kews1
BostonCeltics

Kews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac
Would you want to play with Derrick Rose in Chicago

Or Kobe Bryant in LA

Or D-Will in Brooklyn

Or D-Wade in Miami

Or Jeff Teague in Atlanta

Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #21
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Boozer is the kind of decision an organization does and it doesn't look THAT BAD until a year later you realize you have a legit superstar on your hands and you destroyed your flexibility by overpaying a dude.

I dunno how they can dump him other than amnesty. Trade him for some decent youngsters stuck out of rotation. Don't know who takes on his contract buy likely a team with a amnesty option who desperately temporarily need a low post option.

He could help OKC a little but Presti ain't taking that Contract and wasting that money/
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #22
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kews1

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #23
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

because he's not a ***** like the superteam superstars
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #24
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #25
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac
Would you want to play with Derrick Rose in Chicago

Or Kobe Bryant in LA

Or D-Will in Brooklyn

Or D-Wade in Miami

Or Jeff Teague in Atlanta

PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #26
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Rose is a bdk gangster, he's not gonna ask for help like ho.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #27
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

He has the personality of a cardboard box and paid someone to take his sat or something
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #28
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

So he's an outcast then?
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #29
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
He has the personality of a cardboard box and paid someone to take his sat or something
**** you douchebag.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #30
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
So he's an outcast then?
In that video he is actually looking at Howard's goofy antics, not Lebron's. I am sure everyone agrees that Howard is an immature kid that should shut the **** up and dominate.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: