Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2012, 02:36 AM   #16
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Default Re: Do you have sex with your girl while she's on her period?

I fuct my girl towards the end of her cycle a few months back.. she said she hadn't bled in a while.. She didn't want to do it, but I was giving her a full body rub down and started focusing on her ass. She starts to perk up.. and boom, we start going at it (used a towel). She pulls me out to start giving me a handy.. giving us a bit of an intermission. I look down and see what looks like a zombie gore scene on my dick So, I let her finish me off.. She's like you came too soon.. then looks at her hand and is like So we jump in the shower, and wash off. Pretty sure I cleaned her out of all her residual "flow stuff (I don't know what else to call it)". It was still a good time though.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
ill have sex with any hole.

I have a hole.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #18
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It's no different than regular sex if you have the lights dimmed or off. As long as you don't go touching her or your package after you stick it in. Doesn't feel any different to me either. Although when you're done you'll probably want to take a shower because your dick will have a red-ish tint to it.

Red-ish tint? I remember a huge dark bloody mess.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:55 AM   #19
28renyoy
Banned

all the time with my girlfriend, but she's always on top and we put a towel underneath. oh and she cleans me up afterwards everytime. there's really not THAT much blood and it's usually dry-ish by the end of sex. It's really not much different from the standard cleanup after sex, it's just a little red-ish and it's never extremely dark.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #20
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Did it a couple of times with my ex. Like some others have said, it wasn't really that much more messy than your average sex session, just the colour of it makes it look like a horror movie scene. She didn't bleed much so it was never a problem as long as we used old towels, or did it whilst in the shower.

Generally though, we were both cool with waiting a few days.

We just called it 'blowjob week'.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #21
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
Mostly in the shower, no need for towels then
This!!!!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #22
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Did it a couple of times with my ex. Like some others have said, it wasn't really that much more messy than your average sex session, just the colour of it makes it look like a horror movie scene. She didn't bleed much so it was never a problem as long as we used old towels, or did it whilst in the shower.

Generally though, we were both cool with waiting a few days.

We just called it 'blowjob week'.

Unfortunately, I usually called it masturbation week.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:53 AM   #23
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

no reason to talk to her at all while she's on her period...

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #24
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
no reason to talk to her at all while she's on her period...

-Smak

I hear their menstruation attracts bears.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 AM   #25
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Yes, my dick doesn't discriminate.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #26
ihoopallday
King James

Nope. Most girls I've dated probably wouldn't do it anyways. I'm sure if you're in a long relationship, then both of you are more willing to do it.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #27
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Red-ish tint? I remember a huge dark bloody mess.
You must've been right in the middle of the cycle. Usually for me I guess it was towards the end.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #28
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Have I? Yes. Do I do it as a rule? No. The 'cooper' smell alone turns me off....
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #29
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

fun fact: I"ve heard that you are predisposed to your political beliefs very much on your genetic makeup.
Quote:
) Harm/care, related to our long evolution as mammals with attachment systems and an ability to feel (and dislike) the pain of others. This foundation underlies virtues of kindness, gentleness, and nurturance.

2) Fairness/reciprocity, related to the evolutionary process of reciprocal altruism. This foundation generates ideas of justice, rights, and autonomy. [Note: In our original conception, Fairness included concerns about equality, which are more strongly endorsed by political liberals. However, as we reformulate the theory in 2010 based on new data, we are likely to include several forms of fairness, and to emphasize proportionality, which is more strongly endorsed by conservatives]

3) Ingroup/loyalty, related to our long history as tribal creatures able to form shifting coalitions. This foundation underlies virtues of patriotism and self-sacrifice for the group. It is active anytime people feel that it’s “one for all, and all for one.”

4) Authority/respect, shaped by our long primate history of hierarchical social interactions. This foundation underlies virtues of leadership and followership, including deference to legitimate authority and respect for traditions.

5) Purity/sanctity, shaped by the psychology of disgust and contamination. This foundation underlies religious notions of striving to live in an elevated, less carnal, more noble way. It underlies the widespread idea that the body is a temple which can be desecrated by immoral activities and contaminants (an idea not unique to religious traditions).

and this explains how many left and right winged people physically look different.

point is it's odd a so called ocnservative is fukking someone on the rag.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #30
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

“It is essential to refrain from having intercourse with a menstruating women because doing so leads to an increase in the flow of menstrual blood, because the veins of the uterus are congested and prone to rupture, and get damaged easily; and the wall of the ****** is also susceptible to injury, so the likelihood of inflammation is increased, which leads to inflammation in the uterus and in the man’s *****, because of the irritation that occurs during intercourse. Having intercourse with a menstruating woman may also be off-putting to both the man and his wife, because of the presence and smell of blood, which may make the man impotent (i.e., uninterested in sex).

Dr. Muhammad al-Baar said, speaking of the harm that may be caused to the menstruating woman: The lining of the uterus is shed during menstruation, and the uterus is scarred as a result, just like when the skin is flayed. So it is vulnerable to bacteria and the introduction of the bacteria that are to be found at the tip of the ***** poses a great danger to the uterus.

Hence the penetration of the ***** into the ****** at the time of menstruation is no more than the introduction of germs at a time when the body is unable to fight them.

Dr. al-Baar thinks that the harm is not limited to what he describes of the introduction of germs into the uterus and ****** which is difficult to treat, rather it also extends to other things, namely:

1. The spread of infection to the fallopian tubes, which may then become blocked, which in turn may lead to infertility or ectopic pregnancy, which is the most dangerous kind of pregnancy.

2. The spread of infection to the urethra, bladder and kidneys; diseases of the urinary tract are usually serious and chronic.

3. Increase of germs in the menstrual blood, especially gonorrhea germs.

The menstruating woman is also in a physical and psychological state that is not conducive to intercourse, so if it takes place it will harm her a great deal and cause her pains during her period, as Dr. al-Baar said:

1. Menstruation is accompanied by pains, the severity of which varies from one woman to another. Most women experience pains in the back and lower abdomen. For some women the pain is unbearable and has to be treated with medication and painkillers.

2. Many woman suffer depression and stress during their period, especially at the beginning, and their mental and intellectual state is at the lowest level during menstruation.

3. Some women suffer migraines just before their period starts, and the pain is severe and causes visual disturbances and vomiting.

4. Women’s sexual desire decreases, and many woman have no interest at all in sex during their periods. The entire reproductive system is in a state that is akin to sickness, so intercourse at this time is not natural and serves no purpose, rather it can cause a great deal of harm.

5. A woman’s temperature drops during menstruation, as does her pulse and blood pressure, which makes her feel dizzy, exhausted and lethargic.

Dr. al-Baar also mentions that the harm is not only caused to the woman by having intercourse with her, rather the man is also affected by this action, which may cause infection in his reproductive system which may lead to sterility as a result. The severe pains suffered as a result of this infection may be even worse than the sterility it causes.
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: