Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default its snowing like a blizzard in dallas!!! wooo

Hoooo Playtime!
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation
Default Re: its snowing like a blizzard in dallas!!! wooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Hoooo Playtime!

I love the snow when I lived in Cali I would go snowboard Mammoth mountain. Crazy thing is that I moved to Maricopa AZ just about 30 minutes south of Phoenix and it snowed like 2 weekends ago which has never happened here. It melted with in an hour or so but still fun none the less. Global warming my ass more like global cooling.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

damn. now i Really wished I lived in Dallas. one, so i could attend Mavs game, and 2, I love snow.

it's snowing here in IL right now, but it's just flurries. the ground isn't really covered yet. We haven't gotten a real good snow yet.

I can't wait until we get like 2-4 inches of snow, at least.

FUN FUN FUN.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
I love the snow when I lived in Cali I would go snowboard Mammoth mountain. Crazy thing is that I moved to Maricopa AZ just about 30 minutes south of Phoenix and it snowed like 2 weekends ago which has never happened here. It melted with in an hour or so but still fun none the less. Global warming my ass more like global cooling.
your retarded. Look at any sort of paleoclimate reconstruction (doesnt matter which line of evidence) and you will see that the rate of change in the last 100 years is off the charts.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
your retarded. Look at any sort of paleoclimate reconstruction (doesnt matter which line of evidence) and you will see that the rate of change in the last 100 years is off the charts.

It’s called sarcasm look into it before you resort to stupid ass high school name calling *pathetic* but since you think you some kind of meterologist please provide a link with the hard facts on how much the climate has changed over the last century. Untill then STFU:rollingeyes:

Last edited by schyza : 02-01-2007 at 08:08 PM.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:14 PM   #6
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
damn. now i Really wished I lived in Dallas. one, so i could attend Mavs game, and 2, I love snow.

it's snowing here in IL right now, but it's just flurries. the ground isn't really covered yet. We haven't gotten a real good snow yet.

FUN FUN FUN.

I havent even used my last 2 Maverick tickets, vs Sonics and Rockets, but I will be there Feb 22 vs Heat

GO MAVS

Hopefully I will beable to buy playoff tickets as well this time, I about 75% sure I will be able to.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

WTF ARE YOU GONNA DO IN TWO INCHES?!?!?

wow, I never realize how lucky I am that we get storms that drop like 2 feet
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:24 PM   #8
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
WTF ARE YOU GONNA DO IN TWO INCHES?!?!?

wow, I never realize how lucky I am that we get storms that drop like 2 feet

2 feet must suck, I was so excited 2 years ago when we got 6 inches in Dallas, but after it was around for a week I was getting sick of it, and it only snows here like twice a year if were lucky.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2 feet is the only time its fun, you can play football and dive for balls and it doesnt hurt

wtf do you do in 6 inches? kick it around?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #10
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
2 feet is the only time its fun, you can play football and dive for balls and it doesnt hurt

wtf do you do in 6 inches? kick it around?

Build a 7 foot snowman lol.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:54 PM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza

HUH...it snowed in maricopa?? never heard about that...i know it snowed in tucson a lil bit and the superstition mountains
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: