Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #166
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Week 15.... Holy Crap

The Seachickens are on fire.
franchise#3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #167
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL for once I can't complain about JG throwing the ball this much. Steelers have no answer.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #168
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Anquan Boldin: 0 catches
Roddy White: 2 catches, 16 yards

Great time for all of my receivers to get hurt and the healthy ones to be complete no-shows. At least Garcon was decent and has 65 yards but no TD's. I should've rolled the dice and started Dez even with the broken finger. Eight combined points from my three WR's.

Heh, I got 4 combined points from my 2 WRs. I was kind of forced into using Wayne and Avery. Good thing I'm playing against a guy who gave up on his team a while ago, though I could still lose if Spiller and/or Lynch go off.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #169
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My FF season hangs on Big Ben's hands and my opp has Cowboys defense.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #170
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has no real reputation yet.

Is there still some doubt the Seahawks are not the best team in the NFL? They really need a challenge.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #171
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Is there still some doubt the Seahawks are not the best team in the NFL? They really need a challenge.

Wait, they beat the Patriots...damn.

I will point out the fact that they're 8-5. Probably 9-5 in an hour which is only 4th in their conference. A great home team that benefited from playing a lot of AFC East teams, a division with only one good team. SF or ATL is going to beat them in the playoffs.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #172
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

Wait, they beat the Patriots...damn.

I will point out the fact that they're 8-5. Probably 9-5 in an hour which is only 4th in their conference. A great home team that benefited from playing a lot of AFC East teams, a division with only one good team. SF or ATL is going to beat them in the playoffs.

With Alex Smith at QB? Yes and easily.. With Kaepernick I'm not sure..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #173
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
With Alex Smith at QB? Yes and easily.. With Kaepernick I'm not sure..
If Kaepernick doesn't play well through the season SF can turn back to Smith. Either way SF is going to play someone they can count on in the layoffs.

Stevie Johnson:
Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #174
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Fitzpatrick:
Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #175
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glad almost my entire fantasy team decided to wait until the playoffs to have their worst week of the season. All three of my WR's combined for 8.1 points; Stafford has 1.2 points at halftime; and even though Lynch alread has 100 yards, Russell Wilson has all three Seattle rushing TD's.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #176
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dallas pressure is pathetic, Ben had over 10 secs to throw.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #177
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If Kaepernick doesn't play well through the season SF can turn back to Smith. Either way SF is going to play someone they can count on in the layoffs.

Stevie Johnson:

I think at this point, unless due to injury or an atrocious finish, Kaepernick will be the guy from here on out. It's not a good idea to make another QB switch shortly before the start of the postseason although Smith is the type of person who is resilient.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #178
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I think at this point, unless due to injury or an atrocious finish, Kaepernick will be the guy from here on out. It's not a good idea to make another QB switch shortly before the start of the postseason although Smith is the type of person who is resilient.
If Kaepernick starts stinking there's no reason not to switch back. I don't buy into the theory that a QB that lost his job can't come back and play. He may hate his coach but he can still do his job.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #179
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
If Kaepernick starts stinking there's no reason not to switch back. I don't buy into the theory that a QB that lost his job can't come back and play. He may hate his coach but he can still do his job.

I don't think it's a matter of the QB hating his coach but I think it ruins the overall chemistry of the team and of the offense. Although you can make the argument that Smith is a veteran and has been QB'ing the team for years..
Old 12-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #180
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

I have Wilson on the bench. No way I was gonna start him over Brees anyways. Still, it's crazy how great my team has played today.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: