Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #31
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 15.... Holy Crap

the eagles must wash their uniforms in pam
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This Philly team is just so bad.

They might be a gutter team in the NFL for years.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #33
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

For wildcard purposes, I'm forced to pull for the Browns, Falcons, Bills and Steelers.

If the Bears play like crap this Sunday against the Pack, I'm done with them this year.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #34
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

You'd be done with an 8-6 team who still has a legit playoff chance?

You disgust me.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #35
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Biggest storyline of Week 15... Can the Browns win four straight with a victory over Washington? The country holds its collective breath.

The answer is NO. I kinda want Cousins to start this game.

I'm not taking the Browns lightly but I trust Cousins to produce enough for a win.

Also, I imagine your coaching staff will play up the whole ordeal where they coulda had Griffin so I'd rather keep the unnecessary contact against a gritty team and let him heal a week for PHI and DAL, n hopefully

THE PLAYOFFS. Hail b!tches
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #36
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Colts signed Robert Griffin from Baylor. No joke. He's a guard though.

i remember him on the OL and the Baylor pro Day.

Andrew Luck + Robert Griffin = DYNASTY Teams will die nasty
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #37
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I can't wait to see my team get SLAUGHTERED by the Pack!!! And miss the playoffs after starting 7-1 YEAHHH!!!
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #38
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
You'd be done with an 8-6 team who still has a legit playoff chance?

You disgust me.
You've been on this board long enough to recognize exaggeration.

How many times has your girl told you she's done with you during this past year alone? Yet she's stiiiiiiiiiiill putting up with you.

Last edited by Tarik One : 12-14-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #39
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I can't wait to see my team get SLAUGHTERED by the Pack!!! And miss the playoffs after starting 7-1 YEAHHH!!!
You guys see the shit talking thats been going on between the two teams? It is pretty amusing
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #40
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bengals had the ugliest blowout victory in league history. Now, time to become a huge cowboys fan tomorrow.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
The answer is NO. I kinda want Cousins to start this game.

I'm not taking the Browns lightly but I trust Cousins to produce enough for a win.

Also, I imagine your coaching staff will play up the whole ordeal where they coulda had Griffin so I'd rather keep the unnecessary contact against a gritty team and let him heal a week for PHI and DAL, n hopefully

THE PLAYOFFS. Hail b!tches
You trust Cousins for a win? Yes, I think that is a sign you are taking the Browns lightly. And, I think we win this game whether or not RG3 plays. Yep, I said it.

This team is playing extremely well right now and our defensive line will be known as one of the best in the NFL a year or two from now. Great talent and depth up front. Meanwhile, Joe Haden has been taking away the opponents' best receiver all season long, which doesn't bode well for Garcon to have a huge day. They will likely have to find other offensive alternatives.

Offensively, the Browns can be explosive with the coming out of Josh Gordon in the second half of the season. He now leads all rookies in essentially every category. Richardson has been struggling with injuries basically all season, but he is a bulldog when we get in the red zone, which is very visible in his 9 rusing touchdowns... The most for any Browns rookie RB since Jim Brown.

A lot of this game will come to special teams, I think, and who is able to control field position. The Browns' offense has been stymied this year when we've been buried deep in our own territory. When this offense has some room to work, the coaches feel comfortable in opening up the playbook and taking shots.

I think it will be a very close game if RG3 plays. With Cousins, I like our chances by 2-3 touchdowns. I just have a hard time believing a rookie with no experience is going to step in on the road against a defense playing very well right now and have a ton of success.

Go Browns.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 12-15-2012 at 07:40 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #42
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

I don't like Saban and think he's a lying ******* but Im a biased phin fan.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #43
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Tomorrow, 11 years ago, our playoffs dreams got crushed because of one of the worst calls in NFL history.
But the Browns shall beat the Skins and Dallas will beat the Steelers to keep them alive this year, goddamnit.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Browns win too...no matter who us at QB

They have great linemen on both sides of the ball

Once Weeden gets a year or two under his belt, and they give him some good players to throw at, that will be a playoff team for a while.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #45
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just announced that Kirk Cousins will start on Sunday instead of RGIII
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: